A drugstore brand contains oxygen...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi, do you guys remember that around 7 years ago, there was a drugstore brand which contains oxygen as their selling point? The package of the skin care set was mainly in blue and white color, i forgot the name after many years it has been discontinued. Well, I'd like to know if they have renamed or launched another skincare line? I wanna find this again because i found their eye lotion seems to be the best eye treatment i've used so far. Their oxygenated eye lotion really did help to improve your dark circles and puffiness. The price of it was around cad$19.99. I'd be very appreciate if anyone does remember the name of this line? thanks.

The only thing that comes to mind when you say blue & white packaging is Nivea, but they're still around. I even tried to do a websearch, but couldn't come up with anything other than diabetic oxygenated skin care.

saw something by 'Cellfood' - but that doesn't sound familiar...

heres the link anyway if you wanna check it out...
wink.gif

http://www.balancedforhealth.com/cel...incareline.htm

neaclear%20liquid%20oxygen%20antiaging%20body%20lotion%20%208%20oz.jpg
this neaclear stuff is blue & white and mentions oxygen ?? (sorry - grasping @ straws here lol)

or is it ROC ??? (but they're still around)

Back