A good stippling brush?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good stippling brush (not overly expensive) that would work great for liquid foundations. I'm pretty tired of my foundation brush (you know, the flat one). I know that the "skunk brushes" are suppose to be a typical stippling brush, but the one Sonja Kashuk has are not made for foundations - its more highlights and blending. Any that you recommend?

I'm currently using the ELF brand stippling brush and it's pretty good.. I always blot withmy beauty blender, but that's with any,application technique I do. They're really cheap, at $3 I think and can be purchased at Target!

Definitely Real Techniques. I love their buffing and expert face brushes for foundation as well.

I'm probably among the few who don't Real Techniques' stippling brush. I own it and have used it a few times and to be honest I just think it doesn't do as good of a job as some of my other stippling brushes.

Latest posts

Back