A Midsummer Night's Dream 2014: The Reveal Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything was beyond perfect you did such a great job. So many things I had never tried and cant wait to try and the coloring book was adorable. I was so happy to receive something hand made specially a dragon egg. 

Im so glad  everything worked out at the end and I think your gift arrived at the perfect time since it was a pretty stressful week. I feel bad we were not able to go pick it up until Wednesday since we had a guest from the states. It definitely made my week!

I didnt notice the book being dirty at all so dont worry about that. I cant wait to read it. Once again thank you for spoiling me so much. Im looking foward to doing my nails with my pretty new polish this weekend since they have not been painted in a few weeks.
So cool that the book is being passed on to another MUT lady!!!

Oh WOW @ amazing job and you have GOT to be so relieved that package finally made it!  @@JC327 so many YAYS!  That is truly a box of awesomeness!

I'm so glad we were able to finish the Midsummer Night's Dream Exchange with fairy glitter and dragon eggs!  Ladies, it's been REAL.  I'm so honored to have been able to put this together, I can't WAIT for Secret Santa, and in the meantime I'm having a great time on the Nest thread!

Huge thanks to @@meaganola and @ for being the real reasons this exchange went smoothly, and for helping me guide this whole shebang through a site update, shopping snafus, shipping delays, and all sorts of mischief!  Thank you to all the fairies for working tirelessly behind the scenes offering shopping advice, handmade items, and tracking help!  And thank you to all participants for endlessly spoiling your Fairy Godchildren!  

My Ladies, my Fairies... it is with a heavy heart that I declare the Midsummer Exchange officially OVER.  Threads will remain open for further discussion, squee-ing, and shout-outs!  Remember to join the Never-Ending MUT Nest thread for fun and slumber parties!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Look what my fabulous FGC sent me! It was such a wonderful surprise and the card had me snorting :) I'm not sure how you figured out but this is my FAVE perfume and I am so happy to have a backup to put in my purse and the nail polish is friggin gorgeous! I put it on right away. Thank you Lolo22! You definitely didn't have to do that but I am so thankful!

image.jpg

Look what my fabulous FGC sent me! It was such a wonderful surprise and the card had me snorting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm not sure how you figured out but this is my FAVE perfume and I am so happy to have a backup to put in my purse and the nail polish is friggin gorgeous! I put it on right away. Thank you Lolo22! You definitely didn't have to do that but I am so thankful!

image.jpg
Thats super sweet! They are some truly awesome ladies on this thread.

I would like to send a big thank you to jpark107 for the lovely thank you gift and note she sent me!  I was on vacation all last week and just got home today to find her gift waiting for me.  I am so excited to try the the Shiseido facial cottons.  I have the cotton clouds, but have never tried the Shiseido ones!  I am loving the Stila stylish in Seoul palette, and can't wait to play with it tomorrow.  I will try the hair oil as soon as my current one is empty.  I use a hair oil everyday, so I'm always looking for the one that works the best!

Thanks again.

Look what my fabulous FGC sent me! It was such a wonderful surprise and the card had me snorting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm not sure how you figured out but this is my FAVE perfume and I am so happy to have a backup to put in my purse and the nail polish is friggin gorgeous! I put it on right away. Thank you Lolo22! You definitely didn't have to do that but I am so thankful!

image.jpg
Yay! I was so lucky you were my FGM I had to find a photo that captured my reaction haha.
Wow this was so fun!!!!!!

Yesterday I received such a sweet surprise from my FGC! She sent me a thank you note, as well as some amazing products. I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH @chelsealynn  :wub:

It was especially nice to receive the Starbucks gift card because I am in need of a caffeine fix this morning. Klorane is my absolute favorite dry shampoo, and I just ran out. Perfect timing! I am thrilled to try these makeup removing wipes from tarte. I've wanted them for months, after first seeing them in Sephora. The Givency and YSL lip samples are gorgeous colors. My wallet is already nervous. ;) And the LUSH is always appreciated!! I've never tried the Lip Service, so it was fun to try out a new product from the company. It really made my (constantly dry) lips so soft! Ocean Salt is my all-time fave, and this bath bomb smells SO GOOD! From one LUSH junkie to another, THANK YOU!

photo3.jpg

Yay!  I reverse stalked you a bit to see what you would be interested in.  That bubble bar smells so good!  It has the same scent as the olive branch body wash :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Glad to see you like it!

Yay!  I reverse stalked you a bit to see what you would be interested in.  That bubble bar smells so good!  It has the same scent as the olive branch body wash :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Glad to see you like it!
The Olive Branch is my favorite scent, so this will now be my go-to bubble bar. Silly me for not already knowing this!

I would like to send a big thank you to jpark107 for the lovely thank you gift and note she sent me!  I was on vacation all last week and just got home today to find her gift waiting for me.  I am so excited to try the the Shiseido facial cottons.  I have the cotton clouds, but have never tried the Shiseido ones!  I am loving the Stila stylish in Seoul palette, and can't wait to play with it tomorrow.  I will try the hair oil as soon as my current one is empty.  I use a hair oil everyday, so I'm always looking for the one that works the best!

Thanks again.
Thats so sweet!

Yesterday I received such a sweet surprise from my FGC! She sent me a thank you note, as well as some amazing products. I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH @chelsealynn  :wub:

It was especially nice to receive the Starbucks gift card because I am in need of a caffeine fix this morning. Klorane is my absolute favorite dry shampoo, and I just ran out. Perfect timing! I am thrilled to try these makeup removing wipes from tarte. I've wanted them for months, after first seeing them in Sephora. The Givency and YSL lip samples are gorgeous colors. My wallet is already nervous. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And the LUSH is always appreciated!! I've never tried the Lip Service, so it was fun to try out a new product from the company. It really made my (constantly dry) lips so soft! Ocean Salt is my all-time fave, and this bath bomb smells SO GOOD! From one LUSH junkie to another, THANK YOU!
Awesome thank you gift!

Back