A natural beauty box recommendation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take back recomending Conscious box, they went downhill, Octobers was so horrible I cancelled. They went from full size to box of  foil packets practically overnight, Many were outraged.

So after Green Grab Bag's sub died I tried Goodebox for 3 months. I got a notice this month that they're raising prices so I cancelled. I wasn't super happy with my boxes, got some really obvious mainstream kinda stuff that is just not what I was expecting (Ricola cough drops? Dr. Bronner's?). I was disappointed and then the price hike was the nail in the coffin for me.

I cancelled eco-emi too after getting too many random filler type items I will never use (like a packet of chili spices, a plastic travel toothbrush) and some real low-quality etsy shop products (like a weird smelling separated liquid eyeliner, an unusable "deoderant" etc.). I miss GGB.  
frown.gif

Hey All! I just caught this thread -- have you all tried the Saffron Rouge Inner Circle sub? The last few boxes have seemed stellar (not subbed YET, waiting for my other subs to end!). I've been tracking via various blogs. It's more expensive, but seems better than the lower cost boxes!

Back