A Royal Wedding

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the polish thanks for posting that now I have another one I have to buy!! As for Kate I don't know anything about her to comment. I do luv that ring its my mothers birth stone and I bet she will set a new trend here!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Not even married yet and they have her wedding doll out available?

How disappointing.
icon_confused.gif

I feel sorry for her in a way. She's compared to Diana (who was already of royal blood while Kate is not). She has Diana's ring. She'll be riding in the same carriage that Diana and Charles rode after they were married. Supposedly she'll be wearing the same tiara Diana wore (supposedly). She's riding to the church in the car that Charles and Camilla were in when they were attacked a few months ago. Kate and William will be married in the same church as Diana and Charles. Talk about being haunted!

I don't think the marriage will last, Kate is not of royal blood and the stress that Diana felt Kate will feel only far worse since she hasn't been raised with royal protocol at all. When Elizabeth dies and Charles is made king then William will be next in the line to the throne and it'll be at that point where Kate and William's lives will change. That's when Kate won't be able to handle the royal protcol to become a queen. I don't think she'll EVER become queen just like Diana.

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Diana wasnt royalty.  She was aristocracy, which is different I guess.  She became Princess Diana after marriage. 
She was of royal descent actually as a descendant of King James II of England though his illegitimate daughter and her family are nobels while Kate's family are commoners. Let's face it, royalty have weird rules. LOL

" The wedding cake will be a multi-tiered traditional fruit cake," said the rep. "The cake, which will be decorated with cream and white icing, will have a strong British floral theme using elements of the Joseph Lambeth technique." ^ ^Quote taken from US Magazine talking about the Royal Wedding cake. The wedding is April 29. Only 1 month from now!

Ugh! I guess I'll have to have my S/O record the wedding since I'll be working!!

Any idea who will have full coverage of the wedding? Like Fox or CBS or something?

Yea, it was really royal wedding. Every thing was in a special planning. Such a wonderful wedding. The bride Kate Middleton was looking so beautiful and gorgeous.

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What do you think of the future Princess Kate Middleton?

What do you think about her style? Her makeup?

I think she is a very pretty girl and I'm glad she sticks to a natural toned makeup style. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It suits her well!

Yes. that was a ROYAL WEDDING of both

Really the weadding was amazing and the couple was looking fabulous !!!!!!!!!! Just what to say??????

haloxyl            

I think Kate looked very pretty at her wedding.

It is funny that the doll they released (pre wedding) looked almost identical to what she looked like at her wedding.

She got a tad thin, but she was beautiful none the less.

Back