Ab Swing.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, i was just wondering if anyone had any opinion's on the ab swing? My Mother is a belly dancer and loves to keep herself fit (she has better abs than me) anyway, she bought the ab swing and is wondering if anyone has any thoughts on it good or bad? Any help would be great.Fanx.

Well i have had the ab swing, and it was not great at all. But you have different ones so maybe the one that i had was not good. The one i had was the one that you have to pull yourself up and back, but that thing was not comfortable to lay on, and my back really did hurt, so it was a waste of money! Hope that your mother or you have more success with it.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lollipop Well i have had the ab swing, and it was not great at all. But you have different ones so maybe the one that i had was not good. The one i had was the one that you have to pull yourself up and back, but that thing was not comfortable to lay on, and my back really did hurt, so it was a waste of money! Hope that your mother or you have more success with it.
wink.gif
Thanks for your thoughts. I am not sure which one she has but i think it is the basic ab swing.I think she needed that for the stretch that she will get for her hip and she does a lot of Egyptian belly dancing (though she's petite) and the abswing seems to help her with that particualr stretch. I am gonna have a shot of the abswing anyway, it must do something
wink.gif

I have ab swing and I like it very much. The advantage of it is that your spine doesn't hurt which sometimes happens when you do exercises lying on the floor.

Originally Posted by Kavala I have ab swing and I like it very much. The advantage of it is that your spine doesn't hurt which sometimes happens when you do exercises lying on the floor. Great! Thanks for your opinion. Did you see good results with the Ab Swing?

Originally Posted by Pauline Great! Thanks for your opinion. Did you see good results with the Ab Swing? Unfortunately not yet. I haven't been using it long enough.
icon_neutral.gif

Back