Absolute HGs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smith's Rosebud Salve is a great lipbalm but you can use it for other things.

This cult-favorite, multi-purpose lip balm soothes dry lips, calms and heals irritation, and soothes the sting of minor burns. Try dabbing on dry elbows or knees to condition, and relieve dryness. Also an excellent remedy for the treatment of diaper rash.

My Revlon foundation and compact from india and lancome lip pencil...i think this revlon is the best...it is better than the ones being sold here and i have been using this for around 5 yrs...this was presented by my indian friend first and i loved this so much that i tel her to buy every time she leaves for india.

What's this? I hate to not know something! The only soba I can think of are japanese noodles.

As for my answer to this, I may be too fickle to have any. Though Jane Iredale may soon be my answer, it is just too soon to say. Whenever I think I have one I hear about something else and I'm off to lemming land.

Soba is a MAC eyeshadow.

1394-BROWNTANNEUTRALMAC15PAN.jpg

• MAC "Lucky Jade" shadestick - perfect for a green base!
  • Lancome Defencils mascara
  • Badger balm
  • MAC #239 brush
  • MAC fluidlines

All MAC MSF and Believe it or not any of the Lipgelees from Whos That Lady Release. I have 30 Lipgloss type things from MAC and probably 15 MAC l/s and I always find myself skipping over all of them and only grabbing for these.

oh I want that,Istill haven't found my HG lip balm,adding it to my wl:)

My HGs are:

Smith's Rosebud Salve

Clean & Clear Blotting Sheets

MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder & Studio Finish Concealer

Kiehl's Herbal Blue Astringent (for dabbing on breakouts)

Marcelle Aquarelle Purifying face wash

Kiehl's Creme with Silk Groom

Avon Clinical Microexfoliant

MAC Ricepaper eyeshadow

I'm gonna start collecting these. I got Dame in a Dress from the Who's That Lady collection and I only recently tried it for the first time. The texture is unbelievable and very similar to the texture of Chanel Glossimers. I want Dewy Jube really bad now! I think the Glossimers give more color though.

• MAC oil control lotion
  • MAC paint in bare canvas as a e/s base
  • MAC prep & prime lash
  • MAC pigments

This is cool thread!

Here I come :

*UB PP

*Stila Kitten

*Who's that lady lipgeele

*Chanel Hydrating Lip Treatment SPF 15

*Max Factor Lash Perfection *Wish I could get this easily in Japan*

Estee Lauder DoubleWear Foundation

Shu P Pink 30 Glow On Blush

Stila Convertible Colour in Petunia

YSL Faux Cils Mascara

Gel liners (BB or MAC)

Shu ME Silver 945 e/s

Urban decay primer potion

MAC prep and prime lip (the only MAC product other than brush cleaner I have actually used up and replaced)

MAC Gold Deposit MSF

tropez brow pencil in buttered rum

lancome definincils mascara in black

aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser

dark and lovely chamomile moisturizer

john freida secret weapon and silcone gel

...just to name a few. i've got a million of them!

There is ONE product that I would not be able to even think about replacing, and it's MAC paint in Bare Canvas.:clap

• Tweezerman tweezers
  • MF Panstick as concealer
  • Clarins Extra-Firming Age-Control Lip & Contour
  • CG STL mascara

Back