Acne Scars..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Acne is very difficult to deal with and the scars that acne caused can be quite a frustrating and embarrassing problem for any one.

How to heal acne scars? Laser treatment can be helpful for eliminating embarrassing acne scars. But, not everyone can afford to have a laser treatment, there are some ways to remove acne scares... please follow your doctor instructions...

my roommate's using a cream for her acne scars. i see her apply it on her face every night. i think the product is Metaderm. if you'll ask me how effective it is, i can just say that i can see my friend's scars fading.

well...I used to have a lot of acne all over my face....I used antibiotics and accutane and it really works but I'm so disappointed with the black scars.

I stopped everything as my acnes were gone but the black scars were still ther,e so my friend which is a nursing student told me to use OATMEAL + freshmilk as a facial scrub...guess what it really works for me....my friends kept on asking me what did I used.....when i wake up I used garnier anti blackhead facial scrub for men and then apply the oatmeal and milk mixtures but i dont rub it much and after that it gives me a smooth  feeling and now my face is fucking smooth and healthy that even my gf wants to touch it all the time......girls u should try it.....have a nice day....

Male here from Thailand

I recently had a hormonal acne breakout and purchased ScarZone to battle the blemishes - it didnt work!!  Then I used the Scar Serum from the Dr. Max Powers line and I like this product because it is super antioxidant and clears up acne pimple and helps to reduce any scaring.  This product has salicylic acid to fight the pimples and works nice, also easy to apply and not goey or messy at all. Reasonably priced - and I can use as a moisturizer as well on my face.

Lemon juice fades scars fast. I put it on mine before I go to bed. I have also tried neutrogena fight and fade toner. It works, but not as fast as the lemon juice did.

I suggest you try NeuCell skin lightener. It's what I used to reduce acne scars and skin blemishes. I like using it because it's made of natural fruit oils like Avocado oil and Apricol Kernel Oil, which is perfect for someone with sensitive skin like me.

Your regimen is super great, but one thing that's missing is an exfoliant. The best type for acne scars (from my experience) is sugar mixed with honey. It doesn't dry your skin out either! 

Lemon juice diluted with water may also help (it contains beta hydroxy acids), but be cautious, as this can increase sun sensitivity. 

One last thing: Getting a session of skin resurfacing WILL reduce your scars, if done properly. Skin resurfacing is a process commonly used by "medi-spas". They'll suggest getting 4-6 microdermabrasions, skin peels or laser treatments over the course of several weeks or months. It is a fairly pricey process, but it may be less expensive than buying several topical treatments for it over time. 

I have used mederma for my acne scarring and it's worked well. Make sure you take a multi-vitamin daily. It's what I used to reduce acne scars and skin blemishes. I like using it because it's made of natural fruit oils like Avocado oil and Apricol Kernel Oil, which is perfect for someone with sensitive skin like me.

I tried a few things for getting rid of those acne spots in the past and these tips worked like magic:   Lemon Juice Facial: Use a cotton ball, dab it with some lemon juice and massage your red spots thoroughly. It will soften the skin and reduce the appearance of the scars. Let it stay on for about 20 minutes & wash it off with some warm water.   Tomato Face Mask: Simply take a tomato, slice it in two, and then start rubbing the red zones with one of the halves. Wash it away after 20 minutes. It both lightens the scars & increases skin elasticity. 

Thanks all of you for your suggestions. There are a lot of tips related to acne and pimples that I think surely give me some benefits. But there is one thing my skin is much oily and causes acnes so when I use any product for making it dry then it gets very dry means burned...! So what should I try..?

just like what i shared in another thread, here are some good remedies for acne scars: lemon juice, olive oil, tomato, natural face mask, ice, and sandalwood and rosewater and you can always try skin or scar lightening creams. id recommend neucell for this. 

just like what i shared in another thread, here are some good remedies for acne scars: lemon juice, olive oil, tomato, natural face mask, ice, and sandalwood and rosewater and you can always try skin or scar lightening creams. id recommend neucell for this. 

Have u heard of beanne pearl creams? It's supposed to get rid of redness and lighten acne scars. But it only works on some people. But u can try it if u want. Just search for it. Also, u can try coco butter. Or use honey oatmeal masks. Just mix oatmeal with a little warm water, mix till the water looks kinda like milk, then add some honey. Just leave it on for 10-20 mins rinse off with warm water and u know the rest. I do this once a week. It works for me. Hope it works for, good luck :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I tried a few things for getting rid of those acne spots in the past and these tips worked like magic: Lemon Juice Facial: Use a cotton ball, dab it with some lemon juice and massage your red spots thoroughly. It will soften the skin and reduce the appearance of the scars. Let it stay on for about 20 minutes & wash it off with some warm water. Tomato Face Mask: Simply take a tomato, slice it in two, and then start rubbing the red zones with one of the halves. Wash it away after 20 minutes. It both lightens the scars & increases skin elasticity.
This works really well too =D But only do it once or twice a week.

Back