Acne

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Yes i know u guys probably think "Theres like million of thread about this topic!" but i really need someone help. I am 17 years old. I have acne for years and I HATE IT! I tried everything and it just makes me feel down when it keeps coming back. I wish that it will just disappear but I know that will not happen. So, I hope u guys will help me. Tips, homade recipes, website, or anything that will help me get rid of acne and acne scars. I have oily skins. I dont have really severe acne. Right now I have so many acne scars and I want it to be gone before my graduation. Also can anybody tell me how to reduce oil from my face? I hate to be so shiny after lunch time~ urgh :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank you.

 
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Try the chemical peel for getting of acne. It is type of acid that really reacts well helping in removal of acne quickly. Use gentle facial cleanser for get rid of oily skin.

 
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Simple and natural treatment to cure acne is to ease your stress. To get relief from stress you can follow exercises, exercises will improve the blood flow. Massage also helps to cure acne.

 
Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by tanderson /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Try the chemical peel for getting of acne. It is type of acid that really reacts well helping in removal of acne quickly. Use gentle facial cleanser for get rid of oily skin.
Can u recommend me some product that I can try with low price? I dont have a lot of money since I dont have a job :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by LindaWatson /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Simple and natural treatment to cure acne is to ease your stress. To get relief from stress you can follow exercises, exercises will improve the blood flow. Massage also helps to cure acne.
What kind of exercise would be the best for people with busy schedule?

 
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
To get rid of the acne problem it is good to have proper diet plan and proper care of skin. Wash your face twice a day.  Drink plenty of water, eat fresh fruits and green vegetables. You can use aloe Vera gel too.

 
Joined
Jun 9, 2011
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
acne can be a sign that something is wrong on the inside and Your skin depends on nutrition. It is a vital organ that is usually neglected. If your body is not receiving the right nutrition, it will fight back.

 
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
1,536
Reaction score
35
I agree taking care of yourself on the inside is a good first step. I'm 24 now but have had cystic acne since I was 13. I've been prescribed strong topical creams, done the pills, everything over the counter I could buy....NOTHING worked. Once I changed my diet to cut out bad things like trans fats, high saturated fats, heavily processed foods, and started incorporating good ones I saw a noticeable difference In my skin.

The thing that REALLY made a difference for me though was coconut water. I'd heard that it helps clear your skin so I started drinking about 2 bottles a week ($5) and after 3 weeks my skin was CLEAR. As in not even a whitehead left. I googled to see if there were any scientific reasoning behind it working and there is a ton. Only buy the brand "vita coco" though....pepsi, coke, sobe and other brands are jumping onto the bandwagaon but theirs are full of sugar and added crap. Vita coco contains nothing but coconut water and vitamin c. 

 
Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Beauty India /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You might have tried out many treatments to get rid off your those scars and acne....Now just try this natural home remedy more and i can bet u gonna get relief from your skin problem.

http://www.beautyindia.in/Skin/perfect-healthy-skin-care-tips/Lemon-Benefits-for-Skin
Thank you!

I will definitely try this :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by hardincarol /img/forum/go_quote.gif

To get rid of the acne problem it is good to have proper diet plan and proper care of skin. Wash your face twice a day.  Drink plenty of water, eat fresh fruits and green vegetables. You can use aloe Vera gel too.
Originally Posted by paulspnao /img/forum/go_quote.gif

acne can be a sign that something is wrong on the inside and Your skin depends on nutrition. It is a vital organ that is usually neglected. If your body is not receiving the right nutrition, it will fight back.
Where do you buy aloe vera gel?

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree taking care of yourself on the inside is a good first step. I'm 24 now but have had cystic acne since I was 13. I've been prescribed strong topical creams, done the pills, everything over the counter I could buy....NOTHING worked. Once I changed my diet to cut out bad things like trans fats, high saturated fats, heavily processed foods, and started incorporating good ones I saw a noticeable difference In my skin.

The thing that REALLY made a difference for me though was coconut water. I'd heard that it helps clear your skin so I started drinking about 2 bottles a week ($5) and after 3 weeks my skin was CLEAR. As in not even a whitehead left. I googled to see if there were any scientific reasoning behind it working and there is a ton. Only buy the brand "vita coco" though....pepsi, coke, sobe and other brands are jumping onto the bandwagaon but theirs are full of sugar and added crap. Vita coco contains nothing but coconut water and vitamin c. 
Where do you buy coconut water? What do you think of coconut oil?

 
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
53
Reaction score
2
Some home tips to remove acne.

  • Aloe Vera juice applied twice a day can greatly help in healing of the scars of the acne. Aloe Vera juice can be found at most health stores.

  • Cucumber is one of the easiest and refreshing treatments used for the treatment of acne and to refresh up the skin. It makes our skin feel looking young. Blend the cucumber into a paste and apply it on the affected area. Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes and then wash it off.

  • Tomato can also be used for the treatment of blackheads and to open the pores of the skin. Cut the tomato and rub it on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with water. This will reduce open pores and blackheads. This treatment is good particularly for oily skin.
 
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
100
Reaction score
2
Yes, I tried aloe vera and really very effective for acne problem. And also glow your skin.

 

Latest posts

Top