Across The Universe - Movie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone else see this? I thought it was so cute! For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a "romantic" musical featuring covers of The Beatles songs. I saw it twice haha. I really like the lead actor, Jim Sturgess
lovelovee.gif
! The colors and just visual images in the movie are also very beautiful. Ok well here are some Youtube previews for those of you who want to watch:

It seems like something cool and laid back to watch. I haven't really earmarked it or anything, but I'll bet you enjoyed it!
smile.gif

I've seen it twice!! I love it so much. I'm usually not a musical movie kinda person but this was just visually magnificent and all of the actors had such beautiful voices. I'm buying this the instant it comes out!

This movie was awesome. I wasn't a huge beatles fan, but after seeing this I was in love with the songs! The cameo's from Bono, Salma Hayek, and Eddie Izzard was pretty cool. Some scenes were pretty trippy...kinda made me feel a lil high. lol I'm totally getting this on my ipod or dvd when this comes out. hehe
biggrin.gif

heyjude.gif

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif This movie was awesome. I wasn't a huge beatles fan, but after seeing this I was in love with the songs! The cameo's from Bono, Salma Hayek, and Eddie Izzard was pretty cool. Some scenes were pretty trippy...kinda made me feel a lil high. lol I'm totally getting this on my ipod or dvd when this comes out. hehe
biggrin.gif

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...20/heyjude.gif

Woo! Imagine that after a few sips of Absynth.
hehe.gif
Hmm... maybe I might go see it after all. It does look interesting in the television promos!

Latest posts

Back