Addicted to forums which further my addictions?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crossdressing forums(2), MUT (There's only one in MNSHO), various gun forums, and the VW deisel forum.

This is the only forum i post at, i temporarily posted at edm's forums but i found them boring. And specktra really got on my nerves bc i dont own a single mac make up item lol. lately i've been watching tons of tutorials on youtube. i also tried out makeupalley but it just kept confusing the heck outta of me and it didn't seem as organized nor as friendly as mut. I'm glad i stayed here, i love it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Have you checked out Engadget or TechCrunch? I heart the Diggnation boys.
rocknroll2.gif
yeah! i acutally have them both on my favorites!

ecogeek.org is also a great one!

definitely not just you, Karren!!! I'm addicted to all things ipod touch!! and make up of course!!! grrrr!

Mut has furthered my addiction to make-up, definatley!

Because I'll see something on here and go, I'll have to try that some-time or ooh I like that look, I'll give that a go.

I'm not really on that many forums. I used to be on a forum that was about showbiz and stuff but the people weren't as friendly as they are here and I didn't stick with it for too long. I used to be on an art forum too but it was dead, it would take months and months for people to put up new threads and posts so I got bored. Apart from that the only thing I post comments on is youtube which has furthered my addiction to some of my favourite TV shows because they have some people there who post them very regulary so I always comment to say thanks.

Apart from that the only forum I'm addicted to is mut. It's a nice atmosphere here which isn't really there on other forums.

Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif Crossdressing forums(2), MUT (There's only one in MNSHO), various gun forums, and the VW deisel forum. No surfing forums?

Back