additional Birchbox accounts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I *put my name on the waiting list* this past Saturday and got my signup email on Monday...it seemed really fast, but I won't complain too much!  

Has anyone tried to sign up for a second account recently? How long did it take you to get the invitation email so you could sign up? I tried to sign up in May for a second June one but missed it, it's into June now and no email yet with an invitation code. I've checked my spam folder for the email I signed up with for the second one and there's nothing from Birchbox there. I'm wondering if it's just me or if everyone's having trouble getting in. I don't want to miss out on July! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I put my name on the waiting list around Valentine's day and I got the e-mail to claim my account on March 29th. You might call Birchbox customer service?

Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I *put my name on the waiting list* this past Saturday and got my signup email on Monday...it seemed really fast, but I won't complain too much!  
Huh...what she said.  It took a couple days at most - which surprised me because friends of mine have waited about a month on average.  I've had to talk myself out of a second account like five-times a day...really, I do not need more beauty shizz as much as I want it.  I have plenty stock piled up.  But I love Birchbox and the boxes they send.  

Back