Advice-The best "natural" cream blush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

Can anybody suggest/recommend a natural, beautiful, not in your face colour for a cream blush and the make please.

Ive recently been converted to cream, but, dont want to look like two red apples have been plonked on my face. Just a natural, beautiful pinky peachy shade.

Over to you

Lorraine

Hmm well I like to use paula dorf's cream blush (I use it in playmate), and I hear that Nars and MAC have excellent cream blushes as well.

(paula has one that is called tempo and it looks like a nice peach color)

Tarte Cheek Stain in "Tickled Peach" or "Tipsy" for lighter skin. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

a140772.jpg

P.S. They're more of a gel than a cream, but they look natural...

I was also going to say Tarte Cheek Stain. I also don't use their cream blush specifically, but I love the Becca line, and this is one of their bestsellers: BECCA Creme Blush. Nars The Multiple also comes in a bunch of colors that can be used as blush, highlighter, eyeshadow, what-have-you. I use Copacabana for highlighting, but I know Maldives and Portofino are popular choices for blush.

NARS!! Their creme blushes are fantastic. Very creamy and pigmented, but they dry to a powdery finish and last all day.

My favorite color is Lokoum, but Penny Lane is good for fairer complextions.

Paula Dorf's cream blush is wonderful. The shade I have is Candy Apple, it looks red in the pot but goes on semi-sheer and gives you that flushed, in from the cold look. Perfect during cold weather, with frosty, shimmery eyeshadow.

MAC, Stila and Nars make lovely cream blushes. I'm fair and I like MACs Sweet William, Stil's Covertable colours and along with cream blushes, Nars Multiples are great. I use South Beach in the summer.

I agree!! This is what I use because I already have Redness from Rosacea and want something more natural and not so red.

I'm a fan of Stila's CC in Lillium, too.

The trick to those cream blushes is blending really well.

Back