Airbrush Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I’d throw my two-cents in as a newbie to airbrush makeup. I’ve been using Iwata equipment and Kett Hydro airbrush makeup for about 6 months now, and the results are fabulous! I have acne scars and some pore issues which are difficult to conceal. The Kett Hydro foundation is the BEST (imho) airbrush m/u out there. It's water based so it's easy on my very sensitive skin, never clogs my gun, and I get flawless results every time.
claps.gif

My bf just surprised me with the Dinair system for Christmas!  I was totally shocked, wasn't expecting it at all!  I've used it all week so far and absolutely love it.  I just placed an order for their White Christmas color collection to add to it.  I'm a total newb on airbrushing and I must say after watching the videos they have online for the system I felt more confident and just jumped right in.  I found it is a lot easier then it looks.  If anyone is nervous about starting it, Dinair has some great videos to help.

Btw 1st post on MUT--Woot woot!!!!

Hi, i'm a newcomer, i have 1 question;

i have the Dinair system and wanted to know if OCC makeup, luminess makeup and temptu AQUA are compatible with my system.

THX girls!

I'm sorry that I resurrect the old topic, but it's just that I myself once encountered this issue, and spent a lot of time to find really useful information

Have used temptu (trained by a superb MUA) and Dinair (bought the pro kit). Principle is the same and I'm happy with my Dinair kit. You can get extra coverage with their paramedical shades, which I believe are silicone based. They've got a new line called collar, that I've not tried yet. Temptu can be cordless and run on the battery pack, which is neater than the Dinair battery pack https://womentake.com/best-airbrush-for-makeup/ . Dinair is a better-looking machine in my opinion. On YouTube there are a lot of useful videos on a similar subject, I'll leave here one, I hope this will help someone in the future. Hope this helps

Back