All cosmetics wholesale website

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought from them recently some MAC pigment samples, a Stila lip glaze and a Stila It Gloss and everything arrived perfect! So I am super excited about this site! =D

I've bought from them once; I got some MAC eyeshadows and lipglosses. They'r all authentic and the shipping price was reasonable (for Canada). Though I got my stuff kinda late (2 weeks). Not sure if that's their fault or Canada Customs', lol!

Darn, they won't let me buy online and then pick up. I hate paying shipping for a product that is 10 minutes from me lol.

Internet chick-You live right near the company? Haha That's funny. That really sucks that they won't let you pick it up. WTF? Is it just a warehouse type thingie? They should have a store too.....

I Google mapped the place, and they sell out of their house apparently. Must be a home based business.

I wonder how they get these products...

Leti that really sucks that you can't just drive over there and pick the stuff up. Are you still going to order with them?

Maybe. Some of their stuff is above retail, because it's a harder to find item. I might just wait until I can go to a Cosmetics Company Outlet.

WOW - I just found this thread after finding the site online. It looks like they have some great stuff!

Why am I not made of money???

Originally Posted by DiorShowgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif t

this is fantastic....I want the cream color base..Root and the set...It has the fluidline, moss scape paint box, and Root cream color base....Now another question..Is Paypal really and truly the safeway to go to purchase items online...? thanks..

I think Paypal is crap but its the only way to pay from non retailers. I've had some problems. Some one sold me junk Mac on ebay and I tried to file a claim but they said sorry settle it with the buyer. BS, it wasn't the first time either.

Hi, this site looks so good !

I just searched through the MAC section and found an item i bought some time ago before it ran out of stock !!

MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow - Persuasive - Discontinued

(dark & light blue + silver)

I recommend this set to people as its really good for going out and the its one of the prettiest colours of the lot..i absolutely love this one!

I've bought from them and the items have been great; but I have tried asking questions about using Paypal gift certificates and such to customer service (a couple of times) and never got a response, so I am a little annoyed at ACW overall.

i've been browsing that site forever now and I'm never sure if I should get anything. I think some of the prices are a little inflated and you can get a better deal on here from some of the other girls. but hey! for certain items its a good deal, aside from the shipping thing that you guys are talking about...

I bought a bunch of MAC products from ACW, among them were MAC eyeshadow in Ricepaper and MAC powder blush in Mocha. However, the name labels and barcodes were printed and not stuck on the boxes.... When questioned, they replied that apparently on 2009, MAC has implemented new printing procedures in their manufacturing and that all new MAC has the names and barcodes printed directly on the boxes now. Though, there will still be the other form of printing with stickers for quite some time as there is a lot of back stock Mac must work through all over the world. However all new product is printed this way.

I haven't been aware if this new packaging changes by MAC and I have always been told that name labels and barcodes should be stuck on the boxes - if printed on the box, these are definitely a fake!

Any thoughts guys????

Originally Posted by duchess1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I bought a bunch of MAC products from ACW, among them were MAC eyeshadow in Ricepaper and MAC powder blush in Mocha. However, the name labels and barcodes were printed and not stuck on the boxes.... When questioned, they replied that apparently on 2009, MAC has implemented new printing procedures in their manufacturing and that all new MAC has the names and barcodes printed directly on the boxes now. Though, there will still be the other form of printing with stickers for quite some time as there is a lot of back stock Mac must work through all over the world. However all new product is printed this way. I haven't been aware if this new packaging changes by MAC and I have always been told that name labels and barcodes should be stuck on the boxes - if printed on the box, these are definitely a fake!

Any thoughts guys????

Those could be authentic. I bought a few items from the MAC freestanding store in Indianapolis within the last few months and they had that info printed right on the box.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tara1012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW! I've never seen that site before but it looks awesome! Urban Decay shadows for 9 dollars?? Thanks!
I know!!! I love UD (obviously) lol. I found this thread after purchasing from the site. I'm glad to see some people have had success with it!

I've never heard of them, but I just checked them out and they have mac lipglass for 10 bucks.

Back