All Cosmetics Wholesale?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The real irony is that not only is ACW fraudulent, but their prices aren't any cheaper than buying the products at normal retail. You'll notice that any items that aren't "no box" or clearly old, discontinued products that aren't in high demand are either at or above the MSRP, which is misleading because most retailers already sell below MSRP. And if you are looking for a rare discontinued item, the mark-up is so high it isn't worth it.

Long story short, I wouldn't touch them with a 10ft pole. <_<

I bought several products from All Cosmetics Wholesale and I love everything that I received. I bought Lancome creme base eye shadow, Tarte concealer, Korres concealer, Pupa Milani pencils and baked blush ( they are super super pigmented ), Hard Candy baked eye shadow and pencils, medusa creme eye primer, maybelline color tatoo and more... All items that I received  was sealed with its original packing.

I never bought MAC from them, but all items that I received were original. I found this site because I was looking for PUPA MILANI products, which are only found in italy. I love this brand and so far all pencils and blushes matches the items that I bought in italy. if you are concerned if MAC products sold in this site is original or not, you should simply buy it directly from MAC.

I recommend All Cosmetics Wholesale for those of you that are not afraid to try new things, they have a good variety of products that are hard to find. Also, they give a 30 discount on items on the sale page with coupon code SALE30. you can get 10% regular priced items, but you have to search over the internet because the coupon code changes frequently.

Summary:

Pros: Good variety, Good selection of hard to find products, and Price

Cons: Free shipping only for $100 purchase or above

I will definitely buy from them again!

Anyone ordered fromACW recently (February 2014)? I order from them a lot and always happy but now my password isn't recognised, lost password facility didn't work and they haven't replied to my email. Will let me register as a new user but I'm just a bit worried now maybe they've updated their website and that's the issue. Can anyone help? cheers, carol in Australia.
It is because of their webpage design change.  Just make a new password.  There was either an email that went out to previous customers or a disclaimer on the site when it occurred (the change), but I haven't looked if it is still listed there any more.  

Anyone order form them recently? I have only read mixed reviews so far, not sure if I should order or not.
I've ordered from them recently (a couple of months ago) but I've ordered from them many times before. I don't buy any of their MAC stuff because LE MAC stuff doesn't really appeal to me and I don't want to have to worry about it being authentic or not. The things I have bought from them include OCC lip tars, sugarpill loose eyeshadows, Pop Beauty items and a lot more. I've never had a problem with anything being old or fake. I will say though that some of the stuff is beat up and looks worn. I've received palettes before that are a little dinged up and I don't even buy the items with "no box". Their shipping rates are ridiculous as well. You have to spend $100 to receive free shipping which is quite high and their shipping rates are so high that you might as well find $100 worth of stuff to make it worth your while. That is my #1 complaint with them.

I've placed 2 orders with All Cosmetics Wholesale in the last year or so, and my experiences have been good.  Super fast shipping, items were nicely bubble wrapped, and items were authentic (discontinued Vincent Longo lip/cheek stains, discontinued Clinique cream shadow, new Butter London mascara, new Australis AConTour palette).  No complaints here.  I do usually wait for a discount code before purchasing, as that helps make up for the shipping cost.

I always shop at Amazon, so far I am quite satisfied. but if this is better I might try to shop here, I was looking for a best deals.
o.png

Has anyone ever ordered anything from AllCosmeticsWholesale.com? I want to order but I'm not sure if it's all authentic and I would never want to buy fakes. Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I found the items to be of high quality and I am totally satisfied with them. And also the prices are cheap.

A regular ACW customer, I have made many purchases from ACW over the past 2 years and have never had any issues whatsoever, nor any concerns regarding the authenticity of any products received. I have bought items across multiple brands, including eos, Mac, Revlon and L'Oreal, and have found each product to be of really good quality and exactly as described.

My orders are always processed quickly and arrive promptly here in Australia in just a couple of days. Given the amazing prices, great services and quality, I will happily continue to buy from ACW, and would certainly recommend them to others. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone bought from them recently (late 2015- mid 2016)? And did you have any problems with counterfeit makeup?

I found ACW on google when I searched for cosmetic websites that ships internationally and they seemed legit at first. But i'm glad I looked at some reviews before I spent the $50 worth of makeup in my ACW shopping cart. Now i'm not so sure I want to spend my money on the website. But i'd still like to know if anyone bought from them recently.

And if not, can anyone recommend any other cosmetic websites that do ship internationally?

I've checked out BeautyBay, but they sell mostly high-end products, but i'm looking for more drugstore products.

(PS I live outside of USA & Canada, that's why I'm searching for websites that ship internationally, since many of the popular drugstore makeup websites don't ship internationally.

Back