Allure Beauty Box February spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my box. I saw the full spoilers on MSA a week ago, so I knew it was a fantastic box already. Now that I have seen the spoilers for the Feb Glossybox,  Allure box is the clear winner.

The curation feels purposeful to me.

I love that they included a perfume this month since I associate perfume with valentines. It came in a fancy mini bottle (that I have no idea how to open btw, so I have not smelled it yet).  I never mind getting oral care items and love that they sent a breath spray for a romantic holiday. I tried the Hello brand toothpaste from a Target box, so I already know and like the brand.  I love getting a Lancome product. It could have been a bit bigger but still I love the brand.  I love the muted purple packaging of the lip and hair products. 

I am really happy with this box. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It took me a while to open that perfume. I think I looked like a monkey :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It actually is shown on a box how to open it, you need to pull hard the top and be careful not to spill.

My box just came. I'm really excited about this one.

I want to try the Lancome cream and the perfume is great. I'll use most of the products. I don't need another hand cream but this is good to throw in the purse for an extra one. I'll try the shampoo and the conditioner too. I really don't need another lip balm either but this is a good brand so I'm excited to try it.

Allure Beauty Box February 2016 Spoilers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine today, too. My breath spray was pink, though. I was a little worried I wouldn't like the box because of the Lancôme item, but I'm actually pretty pleased with the rest.

I finally got my box today! And my extras, which were all from the November box: L'Occitane oil, crab tree & evelyn shower gel and mally lip gloss. And my shower gel leaked all over the nice little bag. Most of it is still in the bottle, oh well.

I got the pink breath spray, which is the same color/flavor i got in my birchbox a while back. Just my luck! 

Overall I'm pretty happy with this box, it's refreshing to not have any makeup.

Finally went to go and grab my box from the post, love everything!

Perfume bottle is so cute, but very hard to open. Can only imagine one of these days the perfume is going to go everywhere

I love the scent of the shampoo and conditioner, can't wait to try it out!
I actually have bought the mojito version of the breath spray awhile ago, so I was glad I got the grapefruit version!

Back