Allure Beauty Box June 2016 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting @@Biankissima! I would have loved have received the Klorane dry shampoo. I just ran out. I could have used it more than the mango shampoo. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I also wish I had received that color nail polish. It's so pretty. Enjoy!!

I got my box finally!

The delay clearly was to scramble for a replacement for Shampoo seeing as I got dry shampoo instead of shampoo, but I'm ok with the replacement. I use dry shampoo daily.

I got April polish, it's more of a coral than red, and the coconut tomato mask (interesting combo).

image.jpeg

My bronzer was smashed, so sent an email out, we'll see where that takes me..

Otherwise, I ended up with the dry shampoo, tundra cranberry antiaging mask and a really pretty aqua/robins egg blue polish. I have a mint green and sky blue, and it's right in between them, so I actually think it will still get use despite being so close. Once again, even though I am not impressed with the sunscreen and serum, I still might use them, and this box feels very, very summery and will mostly get used so a win, even with the last minute sub of dry shampoo instead of the mango. Heck, I think it's even more useful, tbh.

I am grateful I didn't get the dry shampoo only because that dry shampoo is EVERYWHERE and I have maybe 5 of those sitting at home from various subs/kits (including a full size from the box of style) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it is a good dry shampoo though if you aren't over-saturated with it like me.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm one of those annoying folks switching over from Birchbox due to the points fiasco - but I really hope that doesn't have negative impacts on anyone's box!  If it does, please feel free to berate me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I signed up a few days ago (Sunday maybe?) and emailed customer service, but I haven't heard back from them yet.  Should I expect to get a July box, or does it usually take longer than that to get the first one?

Also (silly question), what social media account are the spoilers usually on?

Thanks lovelies!

(My apologies if this is in the wrong place - I didn't see a general thread for this subscription.)

I got email from Allure, there is a photo of box we didn't get yet, I assume it's July box. There is Clarins Firming Body Lotion and one more Clarins product, maybe day cream. I think I can also see Erno Laszlo logo, but not sure about it at all. And something pink...

I got email from Allure, there is a photo of box we didn't get yet, I assume it's July box. There is Clarins Firming Body Lotion and one more Clarins product, maybe day cream. I think I can also see Erno Laszlo logo, but not sure about it at all. And something pink...
omg can you post a picture?

I think the reason for the delayed on the shipping of our boxes it's because they ran out of the mango shampoo, the latest batch of boxes have a Klorane dry shampoo instead of the mango shampoo. I bought 3 May boxes I only received the one from my old account, I didn't cancel the other 2 so this month I will receive 3 June boxes, I received one so far, I contact CS on Wednesday to ask about my other 2 boxes, they told me that my other 2 boxes have already been shipped and they immediately sent me that tracking info.

Here's a pic from instagram 
My box arrived on Monday and it had the Klorane dry shampoo as well.  I was wanting to try the shampoo with mango butter, though maybe this is for the best because it might have been too heavy for my fine hair.  

Back