Allure Beauty Box Summer Edition - on sale tomorrow 4/24

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm buying one! I was so excited to see the ad for it in my Allure magazine.. even if I only use a few of the products, the kit will pay for itself.  And with 2 daughters, they will help use what I don't, or I will donate it to charity.

That is so tempting! But unfortunately, a lot of those products are things that I don't really use, and the rest are already things I have plenty of!!  Gah, such an awesome deal though!

I'm pretty excited as this is my First allure beauty box and this is a pretty good deal!

Thanks for posting the link as to where to get it because I was confused they didn't list where to go to buy it in the Allure magazine.

I so want to get this but I have sooo many products already from being a beauty box addict...ugh...it's still such a good deal.

I think I'll just bite, and get it so I won't beat myself up for NOT getting it. lol.

Oh..
Do these sell out really fast or not?  I will be at work when the sale begins so I might have to sneak on a computer to buy it or try to get it on my phone. 

I would say the only thing I don't like about the box is that there are some things for hair that are color-specific.

This is really tempting, I might buy this since it's most stuff I usually tend to use, except the john fredia shine for blonde hair since I have dark hair.

They are all full-sized products.
smile.gif

I think I'll buy this, there is a lot of stuff for blonde hair. I wonder if the lightener will lighten the color of my dark brown hair.

I would definitely use 75% of these items and it is really worth it. 

Alrightttt I'm not getting it. 
icon_cry.gif

I want it but I just can't justify spending the money right now.  If it was on sale in like 2 weeks from now it'd be another story but this hits me on the same paycheck that I need to use to pay my rent so boooo... oh well, maybe next year. 

Where can I find the link to actually buy it? i've been looking all night and I cant seem to figure it out!

Originally Posted by Courtneyxo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where can I find the link to actually buy it? i've been looking all night and I cant seem to figure it out!
They don't actually go on sale until noon today EDT. In about 45 minutes.

Upon taking a closer look of the products and asking myself if I will use $40 worth of it, I have decided to get it. I won't use the Pantene or the Sheer Blonde but I'll probably use most of the rest... I guess I'll donate what I decide I don't want.

I wasn't a huge fan of the Olay razor but for that cheap all together I probably will instead of having to buy myself more blades, haha.

Edit: Done! $53.99 after tax and shipping for me... The dry shampoo makes it worth it for me, though!

Here's the full list of products. I snagged it from the slickdeals forum:

Still a good value after the price increase I've gotten these in the past and they are great...I normally give away products I do not want and it's still a great deal for the ones I keep. I'm not sure if shipping is still $10 like before but the price has increased by $10 too (even though the RTV has been maintained)

Here is a quick price post and some product info...I didn't look up some items.

ALOXXI COLOURCARE Leave-In Conditioner $14.99
Skipping the conditioning step in the shower after shampooing can now be possible without the guilt of denying your color treated hair the luxury of a tangle free, sylish look. Aloxxi Color Care Leave In Conditioner contains a rich blend of ten premier anti-oxidants to give you the confidence you need in applying a "no rinse required" hair care product.

This outstanding leave in conditioning step performs nicely without harsh chemicals like sodium chloride, sulfates or parabens. Don't compromise your hair and it's color by not using an Aloxxi Leave In Conditioner step. Enjoy the feel, color and texture of your shampooing experience by leaving in this botanically prepared conditioner.

The fact that rinsing is not required makes it quick and easy to maintain the texture of your hair and the appearance of it's luxurious color.

BIORE Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser $5.99
Got skin that can’t make up its mind? Achieve the clean you want, without disturbing the natural moisture your skin needs. This cleanser removes all forms of impurities while leaving 90% of skin's natural moisture, giving your face an even, all-over clean.
• Oil-Free
• Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
• Hypo-Allergenic
• Dermatologist Tested

BURT'S BEES Lip Shimmer $5.00
Want your lips to speak volumes? Give them a smooch of luminescent color with our luscious Lip Shimmers. Shea Butter and antioxidant-rich Fruit Oils moisturize, nourish and soften lips naturally and lovingly. Choose our Radiance Lip Shimmer for a sheer glow or try one of our other beautiful shades. Now in three fresh and flattering new colors: Cherry, Plum and Strawberry!

• Nourishes and moisturizes lips with Vitamin E and Beeswax
• Enriches with Sunflower and Coconut Oils
• Invigorates with Peppermint flavor
• Comes in 12 shimmering shades including new Cherry, Plum and Strawberry

CERAVE SA Renewing Lotion $15.99
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe® SA Renewing Lotion helps restore and repair extremely dry, rough skin. Its patented Multivesicular Emulsion (MVE®) for controlled release over time with ceramides that moisturize and soften skin.
CeraVe® SA also uses salicylic acid to penetrate the skin more deeply to slough off dry, rough bumpy skin. It’s enriched with antioxidant vitamin D, and is the only product on the market that is Non-comedogenic and non-irritating.

CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL Oil Control Foam Wash 11.99
This gentle foaming cleanser is clinically proven to effectively remove excess oil, impurities and make-up that can clog pores and lead to breakouts. Gentle enough for everyday use.

CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL Oil Control moisturizer SPF 30 16.99
New, lightweight moisturizer with SPF for acne-prone skin.
Hydrate, protect and control shine with this 3-in-1 moisturizer. Cetaphil® DERMACONTROL™ Oil Control Moisturizer SPF 30 is specifically formulated for acne-prone skin. Fortified with advanced zinc, ceramide and oleosome technologies, this moisturizer with SPF is clinically proven to manage oily skin. It provides broad spectrum sun protection and controls shine – without over-drying skin.
Developed and tested by dermatologists, this gentle facial moisturizer is part of a daily skin care regimen designed specifically for oily and acne-prone skin. When used after cleansing with Cetaphil® DERMACONTROL™ Oil Control Foam Wash, it absorbs quickly to restore your skin’s natural balance and provide a non-greasy, matte finish. Clinical testing has shown this regimen may be used to complement prescription acne treatments by helping soothe acne treatment effects, like dryness or irritation.

CLEAN & CLEAR MORNING BURST Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser $5.49

DR. LEWINN BY KINERASE Instant Dermal Wrinkle Filler 25.00
Are you looking for an&instant fix for wrinkles? Instant Dermal Wrinkle Filler diminishes the look of wrinkles in 10 minutes--an instant alternative to injectibles. Its target applicator allows you to focus the potent formula on your most bothersome wrinkles.
• Visibly smoothes wrinkles in 10 minutes
• For all skin types, even sensitive
• Paraben free
• Daily treatment

FEKKAI GLOSSING Cream $9

GILLETTE VENUS & OLAY RAZOR $8.99

NEW! JERGENS NATURAL GLOW & PROTECT Daily Moisturizer with SPF 20 $9.99

JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ-EASE Sheer Solution Lightweight Frizz Control for fine to med. Hair $11.25

JOHN FRIEDA FULL REPAIR Style Revival Heat-Activated Styling Spray $9.99

JOHN FRIEDA Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray $9.99

MISS Nail Lacquer

NEUTROGENA Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen SPF 70 $13.99

NEUTROGENA MoistureShine Lip Soother with SPF 20 in Gleam $6.99

ORLY Nail Lacquer

OSCAR BLANDI Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray $23

PANTENE Normal-Thick Anti-Breakage Shampoo

PANTENE Normal-Thick Anti-Breakage Conditioner

PUREOLOGY PERFECT 4 PLATINUM Miracle Filler Treatment 24.00
FOR FRAGILE, HIGHLIGHTED AND HIGHLY LIFTED HAIR
Help fragile, highlighted and highly lifted hair retain its fresh-from-the-salon vibrancy with ZeroSulfate® shampoos containing the exclusive AntiFadeComplex®.
Indulge in our 100% vegan, ultra fortifying formulas, which offer extraordinary colour protection, clarity and strength.

REDKEN POWDER REFRESH 01 aerosol hair powder/dry shampoo $21
Redken’s newest hair powder transforms any style from day-old to amazing. Absorb oil, extend the life of a blow-dry, and instantly refresh any style. Corrects product over-use, too. It’s your new go-to for a quick style refresh, anytime.

TANTOWEL LOOK GOOD NAKED Self-Tan Towelette             

I tried to place my order twice and got "Your order could not be completed. Please review the information you entered and try again," both times. The info I entered is correct, so maybe it was just not meant to be? Oh, well. I'd probably only have used half the stuff anyway...

I cant even get it to work. It just still says available at noon. Oh well...guess thats a sign to not order it!

Latest posts

Back