Allure Beauty Thrills Summer 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WEN® by Chaz Dean is safe, and millions of bottles have been sold over the last 16 years. There is no evidence that WEN products cause hair loss and the ingredients and formulations meet or exceed safety and quality standards set by the cosmetics industry. Any retailer that has taken action with WEN as a result of this misleading information has done so in error.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. To ensure your future concerns are handled in a timely fashion, please include all previous e-mail correspondence.

****this was my response from Allure regarding the WEN product.....I don't care what they say, I won't use it.

cskeiser, on 24 Aug 2016 - 8:36 PM, said:****this was my response from Allure regarding the WEN product.....I don't care what they say, I won't use it.
I threw mine out - I wouldn't risk giving it to anyone or donating it. Some reviews are great but other people have experienced disasters.

Well they definitely stand by their product selection. I think I'll use the Wen to shave my legs. That way, if it does cause hair loss, it's a benefit!

Quick word of advice: don't shave with the Wen. It burned and I cut myself for the first time in years.

But I did try it on my hair (not my scalp, just in case). The directions say to use an absurd amount. I have fairly long, thick hair, and was barely able to get 10 pumps worked in (not even close to the recommended 24-32). It's still wet, but I'll report back later if it's awesome/not awesome when dry.

My mom got me a giant bottle of wen 2 Christmas's ago.  I used it once it a while, alternating with shampoo and conditioner. it took a year for me to use the bottle up.  Anyway, I didn't notice any change in my hair for the better or the worse.  And my hair did not fall out anymore than it is falling  out now

Back