Allure Fall 2013 Beauty Box!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Seems like they (Sally Hansen) are sending out lots of blues and greens in these boxes...which are my favorites! I want them all!
It looks like they all came from the Under the Sea collection so far.

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

UPS is suppose to come today.... pleaaaseee comeee
Aww! Hope yours arrives soon.

Mine is out for delivery, but the UPS person doesn't usually come until 6:00 my time, so I've probably got another hour and a half to wait!

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

UPS is suppose to come today.... pleaaaseee comeee
Originally Posted by Imberis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww! Hope yours arrives soon.

Mine is out for delivery, but the UPS person doesn't usually come until 6:00 my time, so I've probably got another hour and a half to wait!
Mine is sitting on my front step and I am trapped at work! Eeeeeek!

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is sitting on my front step and I am trapped at work! Eeeeeek!
Oh no! At least you know it's there when you get home, though. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Woohoo!! Got mine today! Got the GK serum and not the Tibolli. Is that what everyone else got?? Also got the Please Sea Me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> wanted the glitter one. But still like the SH color I got.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I always use a basecoat on my fingernails, but I never do on my toenails, mostly because it's too much effort and I don't care if my toenails are stained. lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
lol definitely

Originally Posted by starr5747 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woohoo!! Got mine today! Got the GK serum and not the Tibolli. Is that what everyone else got?? Also got the Please Sea Me
frown.gif
wanted the glitter one. But still like the SH color I got.
I got the GK and Please Sea Me, too. It even says the Tibolli is in there on the information pamphlet, but nope. Oh well!

I got the glitter mermaid polish!!!! So happy
biggrin.gif
I also got the purple Sation polish, the GK serum instead of Tibolli and the Simple moisturizer. AND I didnt get in any trouble for buying more stuff because my boyfriend thought the box was super cool! He even snatched the Goldwell hairspray and claimed it as his LOL.  I already got the green light to buy the next one
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the glitter mermaid polish!!!! So happy
biggrin.gif
I also got the purple Sation polish, the GK serum instead of Tibolli and the Simple moisturizer. AND I didnt get in any trouble for buying more stuff because my boyfriend thought the box was super cool! He even snatched the Goldwell hairspray and claimed it as his LOL.  I already got the green light to buy the next one
smile.gif
I want someone who also has Across the Universe to get the glitter so they can compare the formulas! lol...I have the Lippmann but it is so hard to work with, if I knew the SH was better I'd probably buy it anyway :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the GK and Please Sea Me, too. It even says the Tibolli is in there on the information pamphlet, but nope. Oh well!
Yeah, I think all the booklets say Tibolli, but I don't think anyone got it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Which is okay with me, because I have never heard of Tibolli, but I do know I like GK Hair.

I wonder if the Tibolli/GK Hair switch is why the boxes took longer to ship than  they usually do? Maybe something happened with Tibolli and they had to scramble for a replacement product?

I want someone who also has Across the Universe to get the glitter so they can compare the formulas! lol...I have the Lippmann but it is so hard to work with, if I knew the SH was better I'd probably buy it anyway :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Same here! I got the solid blue in my box instead of the glitter. I love how the Lippmann looks, but it's such a pain to use that I barely bother with it.

Yeah, I think all the booklets say Tibolli, but I don't think anyone got it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Which is okay with me, because I have never heard of Tibolli, but I do know I like GK Hair. I wonder if the Tibolli/GK Hair switch is why the boxes took longer to ship than  they usually do? Maybe something happened with Tibolli and they had to scramble for a replacement product?
My friend received the tibolli, but i got gk. (She only stalks mut and doesn't post so i thought i would do it for her. Lol) And after reading the difference I think gk is better for my hair then the tiboli, so I'm excited to try it. I received the please sea me. And i love neutrogena rapid tone repair.

Originally Posted by numbersmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My friend received the tibolli, but i got gk. (She only stalks mut and doesn't post so i thought i would do it for her. Lol)

And after reading the difference I think gk is better for my hair then the tiboli, so I'm excited to try it.

I received the please sea me. And i love neutrogena rapid tone repair.
Ahhh interesting, that's the first one I've heard of having the Tibolli, they must have had a hard time getting enough!

I didn't even notice that my polish is in Jungle Gem, and not Please Sea Me. There's barely a difference, from what I can tell, except one seems to be more blue than the other.

What color/pattern did everyone get in the SH polish strips? I got Laced Up, which I'm not sure I like.

I didn't even notice that my polish is in Jungle Gem, and not Please Sea Me. There's barely a difference, from what I can tell, except one seems to be more blue than the other.

What color/pattern did everyone get in the SH polish strips? I got Laced Up, which I'm not sure I like.
Jungle Gem is a dark teal, while please sea me is a fair bit lighter, thoguh still teal :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> both super pretty, I want Jungle Gem now, too!

I got the glitter mermaid polish!!!! So happy :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also got the purple Sation polish, the GK serum instead of Tibolli and the Simple moisturizer. AND I didnt get in any trouble for buying more stuff because my boyfriend thought the box was super cool! He even snatched the Goldwell hairspray and claimed it as his LOL.  I already got the green light to buy the next one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I got the same exact combination!

torture... I tell you... just plain torture! Wouldn't it figure that because of my husband's schedule and that I don't drive, I am home almost ALL of the time.Well, bingo... my long and achingly awaited package decides that it wants to be delivered today. Today, of all days when we had to make the trip up to where my son attends college so that he could go through orientation for the huge blessing of a job that he just got a call about on last Friday. I knew we'd be gone all day and since my mom was traveling back from Texas and my dad was scheduled for a Biopsy today, no one at all was available to get my package for me. I was just so afraid of it sitting outside the whole day, because we live on a pretty busy road and it actually ended up pouring down before we got home. After about an hour of reading everything on the UPS site, I figured out how to delay the delivery for a $5 fee (as if the box didn't already cost enough, lol). Now I continue to watch and wait until tomorrow and hope that everything goes okay so that it will make it to me. The real kicker is that after I had finally completed the delivery delay, I saw that I had a shipping notice from UPS for my son's dress pants and shoes which are needed for his job that I ordered from Kohl's. Remember I don't go anywhere, well of course the delivery date is on the same day next week that we are moving my son into his dorm. Because of the job, he has to move in 8 days early, same very day that his work clothes are being delivered....... Hmmm I do believe that the two are going to be passing each other and I'll have to end up mailing them to him (so much for the free shipping coupon from Kohls, lol)!

Latest posts

Back