• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

    You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Allure promo for free Vichy samples (for oily or acne prone skin)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
416
Reaction score
8
If anyone is interested in this.  Use this link to get some Vichy Normaderm products: http://www.vichyusa.com/exclusive/



I received (2) .1 fl. oz. of the Normaderm Triple Action Anti-Acne Hydrating Lotion

and (1) 1 fl. oz. of the Normaderm Deep Cleansing Gel for Clearer Skin

I though this was a nice little surprise and I wanted to share :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
416
Reaction score
8
I signed up on 3/2...so not even a week.  I'm in Oklahoma, for reference.

 
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
1,781
Reaction score
18
Signed up! Free stuff is always exciting. Thanks for sharing this!

 
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
6,107
Reaction score
100
Originally Posted by brandyboop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up on 3/2...so not even a week.  I'm in Oklahoma, for reference.
Wow! Exciting, then I'll expect it to take a few weeks so I"m really pumped if it beats that. 

 
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
367
Reaction score
11
Location
Hawaii
Originally Posted by brandyboop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If anyone is interested in this.  Use this link to get some Vichy Normaderm products: http://www.vichyusa.com/exclusive/



I received (2) .1 fl. oz. of the Normaderm Triple Action Anti-Acne Hydrating Lotion

and (1) 1 fl. oz. of the Normaderm Deep Cleansing Gel for Clearer Skin

I though this was a nice little surprise and I wanted to share :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
thanks for the link, brandy!  Was this included with the cosmetic bag?  

 
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
416
Reaction score
8
FYI...I checked the link and it now states a free cosmetic bag.  I did not receive one.  I'm not sure if this will ship separately or if they have changed what they are offering?  So, please, post what you get so we can compare if they are changing up the samples!  Thanks!

 
Joined
Nov 7, 2011
Messages
167
Reaction score
2
yes i got a cosmetic bag as well . so i wont get the skincare samples?

 
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
121
Reaction score
1
Hi everyone!  I just registered on Makeup Talk, but have been reading your forums for awhile now!  I just wondered if you got some kind of confirmation when you registered for this Vichy offer?  I entered my info, but it didn't give any confirmation after I submitted it.  I really want these samples to gift to someone very important to me that I think could use them!  Thanks!

 
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
367
Reaction score
11
Location
Hawaii
Originally Posted by brandyboop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FYI...I checked the link and it now states a free cosmetic bag.  I did not receive one.  I'm not sure if this will ship separately or if they have changed what they are offering?  So, please, post what you get so we can compare if they are changing up the samples!  Thanks!
will do;thanks again:)

 
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
416
Reaction score
8
I didn't see an offer for a cosmetic bag when I signed up on 3/2.  Maybe they have increased the samples that they are offering, because i find it odd that they would just send a cosmetic bag when they are trying to get potential customers to try their products.  I did notice (from the Allure e-mail) that this offer is going on until 4/2.  Maybe during this promotional period they are changing up the samples and offers they send out...just to create more buzz about the products?  

 
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
416
Reaction score
8
I didn't get a confirmation when I signed up.  The only thing that I got was the generic "thanks for signing up".  That's why I was so surprised that I received them so quickly, since most offers take the standard 6-8 weeks.

 
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
2,105
Reaction score
62
Currently says a makeup bag. In general, I wouldn't bother for that (more interested in samples), but....I like the idea of putting my Birchbox Vichy stuff into a Vichy bag. Is that shallow/silly of me?

 
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
6,107
Reaction score
100
Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Currently says a makeup bag. In general, I wouldn't bother for that (more interested in samples), but....I like the idea of putting my Birchbox Vichy stuff into a Vichy bag. Is that shallow/silly of me?
nope, and since it took all of 20 seconds to fill out the form, I'd bother! 

 
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
12
Well crap, I accidentally put the wrong Apt number (I put 202 instead of 303...) because I didn't check where my fingers were!! I pressed the back button and changed it and resent it....so either someone in 202 will be getting in awesome cosmetics bag or both them and I will get one! It's weird they let me fill it out again, usually they say you can't when the e-mail address is used already...

 
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
2,105
Reaction score
62
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif



nope, and since it took all of 20 seconds to fill out the form, I'd bother! 
You are SO my enabler.

I'm actually proud of my ability (usually) to resist "free makeup bag" as a GWP or mail-in offer. I should use them more often, but it seems that's how I manage to lose stuff the most easily.

 
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
6,107
Reaction score
100
Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif



You are SO my enabler.

I'm actually proud of my ability (usually) to resist "free makeup bag" as a GWP or mail-in offer. I should use them more often, but it seems that's how I manage to lose stuff the most easily.
haha, I have a massive collection of make up bags but they are great for sorting stuff when I travel! Shower stuff in one, skincare in another, make up in one, random hair stuff, etc. I don't just have make up in them at home....and really I need to get rid of some. 

 
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
2,105
Reaction score
62
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif



haha, I have a massive collection of make up bags but they are great for sorting stuff when I travel! Shower stuff in one, skincare in another, make up in one, random hair stuff, etc. I don't just have make up in them at home....and really I need to get rid of some. 
TBH, most of the time, I wind up using them as containers for the goodie bags I make for other people. They don't stick around too long for me, but I can see how EASY it would be to totally wind up with a huge "hoard" of them.

 
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
6,107
Reaction score
100
Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif



TBH, most of the time, I wind up using them as containers for the goodie bags I make for other people. They don't stick around too long for me, but I can see how EASY it would be to totally wind up with a huge "hoard" of them.
Yeah, I do have one huge bag of things right now for one of my friends....maybe I will add make up bags if she ever comes over to get it lol.

 

Latest posts

Top