Almond & Aloe Lotion... tried it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
In my July Glossybox I received a sample of Caswell-Massey's Almond & Aloe hand and body emulsion with silk. I have super sensitive skin, especially to fragrance in products so I am always looking for nice products that don't rash my skin out. Unfortunately, I rarely find one.

So I sniffed this when I got it and it smelled amazing. It has that almond/amaretto smell that makes my nose all happy. I did a tester swipe of it on my arm and to my surprise no reaction. I was actually so excited that I bought a full size from the company the same day. Now, if you are looking for a heavy duty lotion, this isn't it. This is a nice light smooth lotion that doesn't leave you all greasy.

So have any of you guys tried this? I know some of you Glossyboxers have. What did you guys think?

(Picture from my blog)

P.S. I have no affiliation with Caswell-Massey, I just really liked the product :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back