Aloe Vera Extract Heals Skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Aloe Vera Extract Heals Skin   Aloe vera has been shown in clinical studies to have a positive effect on wound healing and holds anti-inflammatory properties.    As stretch marks start out as microscopic tears in skin layers due to overstretching of the dermis, aloe vera helps heal these small wounds without causing scar tissue to form, effectively preventing the appearance of stretch marks. Aloe vera has been used for thousands of years by the Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, Arabs, Indians and Chinese to decrease the appearance of scars and to moisturize and heal skin.    This extract from the aloe leaf protects skin from environmental factors and promotes skin regeneration.

It sounds like you took that from an article. Yes, Aloe Vera extract is healing plant. They said it heals/reliefs burns (or was it sunburns?), but it doesn't work for me. Aloe also dries out my skin, so if I were to use it I'd have to mix it with something moisturizing.

Yes, Aloe Vera is a best natural home remedy to remove blackheads, which has soothing and healing properties. Aloe Vera gel also contains an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory property.

Aloe vera is very useful for every skin related problems, It is a perfect home remedy.  

I've been using a skin care series by a company called Racinne.  The Ultimate Aqua Blanc line has a few products that use aloe vera extract - I use the tonic (for toning), the Brightening Cream (also uses snow lotus callus extract and deep-sea pearl essence to brighten), and the boost (with cucumber extract too) all contain aloe vera and I've noticed a huge difference in the brightness and clarity of my skin since switching over to this line.

Yes, Aloe Vera has more additional benefits too,

it treats sun burn, acne,fights aging, it acts as a moisturizer, it lessens visible stretch marks , It has more nutritive values and aids for digestion.

hi,
The application of best sunscreen would fail when one wants to enjoy swimming in

the sun or on a beach as water washes it off. The consequence is tanning of the

skin and sun burn. Aloe Vera for skin in the form of Gel Or Creme is the best

remedy to treat sun burn it cures sun burn and tan much faster and in a natural

way than any other chemical product.

Aloe Vera protects nourishes and moisturises the skin. It helps in reduction of

fine lines and is a very good anti-aging agent. For those suffering from acne

aloe vera gel with its high anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties is a

blessing. In addition aloe vera acts as a brightening gel by removing dead skin

and keeps oiliness under check.

I have been using aloe vera juice sprayed on my face as a toner at night. I have not been using it long enough to see any real effects, but so far I do like it and it does seem to help my moisturizer absorb better.

Aloe vera juice helps me for blackheads and acne but I wouldn't say that it's a good moisturizer, it makes my skin dry (which is not bad for me though as I have combination skin and apply it only on t-zone) - here is the article about aloe vera for skin. I also tried to apply it when I got sunburned, and it also worked quite well

Latest posts

Back