ALways looking for new friends.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone here have a Live Journal?

I'm always looking for new friends. I don't always just talk about makeup ... but it is usually borought up once a day :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm on a few makeup communities on LJ and wanna know if you would want to be friends.

Let me know
icon_smile.gif

Hi Jamie,i hope you will find a lot fo good friends here on MuT. Have you had a look through some of the other forums here on MuT? You will find hundreds of different subjects to entertain and amuse you.Have fun!

Hey Jaime! I'm not on LJ but i do know a few of the other reg girls are members..

Hi Jamie! Yep, that is why MUT has a General Chit Chat forum, jokes forum, forum games forum
wink.gif
For those who don't particularly like to talk MAKEUP all the time.

Welcome to MakeupTalk!

i know a lot of us use myspace. i only have a lj journal for communities though.

ALOT of us DO use MySpace......There's a thread somewhere, but I'm so delerious...I couldn't even point you in the right direction!!

Welcome to MuT! I'm Melissa from Atlanta!!

I have blog and LJ, but I never update them. I'm happy enough with MUT now hehe.

But, I'm planning to open my blog again, but this time it's about beauty blog, not just my daily ramblings.

Welcome to MUT
smile.gif

Hi there Jaime. I'm Jeanie from Southern California. Welcome aboard to Makeup Talk!
claps.gif

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

I do belong to LJ...you can find me under marimariposa.

Hi Jaimelynne!

I'm Lori from Pennsylvania. You can e-mail me anytime if you want. I'm looking for friends also.

Hello and welcome. I only use MUT now, used to do another, but was to snipey. My name is Jennifer from CA

Back