Am I the only one that hates L'oreal Voluminous Mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't stand Great Lash as well, you're not alone ! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have the Carbon black version, i heard it was the only good version of all. But i must say now i'm tempted to get the Cil Architecte instead. One thing i have noticed is how hard Voluminous is to get off your lashes. I use a combination of oil&water, but no matter what i always wake up with a black line under my eyes and puffy eyelids. I'm still using the one i bought, but once i'm past the 3 months shelflife, i'll switch to another.

I love this mascara. Gives definition, length, volume, everything! But it will smear off within a few hours. I always end up with panda eyes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Try Lash Blast from CoverGirl. Much better than Voluminous, in my opinion.

This mascara also clumps like crazy for me! I tried to love it since so many people raved about it, but I actually prefer Rimmel The Max Bold curves

Latest posts

Back