Amazing, it's SUGAR!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmmm... baby.
glotz.gif

Just kidding.

Those look astonishingly real. There almost seems to be a translucency to them, just like a real baby's skin! Amazingly talented she is.

I don't think they are creepy. I wouldn't bite their little heads off though. You have to have talent to do something like that. Pretty amazing.

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't think they are creepy. I wouldn't bite their little heads off though. You have to have talent to do something like that. Pretty amazing. agreed!

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wasn't this posted on here before? I swear that I have seen this? Totally cool, yet still a bit creepy. If you find it, link me to it
eusa_whistle.gif

I don't think it was this that was posted i believe it was a baby something what not .. something like this I vaguely remember

I could be wrong though hmm er who cares anyways
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you find it, link me to it
eusa_whistle.gif

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif thats...amazing...adorable...and creepy My thoughts exactly.

Back