Amazon Subscribe & Save

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
inspired by this post: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/131990/le-parcel#post_2002470

what do you get in your amazon s&s box?

i get

• dog treats (pedigree marrobone)
  • plum kids organic fruit mashups (beet & blueberry flavors)
  • eas advantedge carb control protein shakes
  • diapers & pullups 
  • those gigantic ziploc bags in xxl
  • clif kid zbar (chocolate brownie)
  • vaseline lip therapy (i need one of these in every bag, tote, or backpack i own)
  • ziploc vacuum bags (use them with my fresh saver handheld vacuum system)
  • johnson's safety swabs (use these for the kids)

obviously mine is child oriented, what's in yours? thought it would be fun to see all the interesting crap everyone gets! i do frequently add things in the s&s for the discounted price and delete them, these are just the things that are in my box right now. i don't get all these things every month. that would be ludicrous.

p.s. i hope this counts as ok for this group!

I love S&S. Used to get Skippy PB.

Now I get Flexitol Heel Balm, Spongeables , and Benecol Chews. I love  Lip Therapy in the jars. Use it all the time.

i had no idea that amazon sold fiber gourmet!!! thanks for feeding my addiction..

We subscribe to a ton of stuff.  I particularly love Amazon mom as it is free and gives extra discounts on things moms need like diapers.  I feel bad for my UPS lady, but I guess it helps her keep her job.

We get:

• Sunbutter (like peanut butter but healthier and made with sunflower seeds)
  • Nongshim Shin Noodle Ramyun
  • Diapers
  • Swim diapers
  • Go-Go-Squeeze
  • Clif kid fruit rope
  • Clif kid zbars (assorted)
  • Sensible Foods Crunch Dried Corn
  • Sensible Foods Crunch Dried Tropical Fruit
  • Razors

Yeah, I think us diaper moms feel the worst about the deliveries because they are just soooo big. I REALLY hate it when they put two cases of diapers together in the same box. My kids love it though (for the box).

I used to use it for a face cream I used regularly but I switched products. Plus now I am inundated with samples to try haha

I'm not sure how I never realized subscribe and save all came in one box, but this just made my day! I'm now subscribed for toilet paper, toothpaste, cereal, qtips, cat litter, and a few other food items I like for my work lunches. It will be so convenient just having it all dropped at my door. I'm afraid the box will be unbelieavably huge because of the toilet paper though lol.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not sure how I never realized subscribe and save all came in one box, but this just made my day! I'm now subscribed for toilet paper, toothpaste, cereal, qtips, cat litter, and a few other food items I like for my work lunches. It will be so convenient just having it all dropped at my door. I'm afraid the box will be unbelieavably huge because of the toilet paper though lol.
it is actually up to the packer (and computer!). sometimes they come separately, sometimes they don't. since they have recently (over the past 3 months or so?) switched to a set delivery date for s&s it tends to come in 1 or two boxes for me. the TP will likely ship separately. this past month i had overnight dipes & protein shakes & the vaseline lip therapy and they all came in one box except for the diapers. i have had situations where they will send two cases of diapers (totally shippable by themselves) go in one box. prob saves shipping costs. so basically count on all the small things being grouped and the big things coming separately.

i find it more convenient than when things just came willy nilly. less cardboard to deal with.

Latest posts

Back