"... And now I can never go back there again"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the weight loss, now you have an excuse to buy new clothes! How embarrassing that that happened though!

Sat morning I had my mom pick me up McDonalds on the way back from the store. And I told her I wanted a Sausage Mcmuffin meal, and that it was a #1. When she got back it was a egg mcmuffin with ham in it...ewww I hate the eggs and I hate the ham. I told her don't worry about it that I'm going to go and yell at them for messing up the order. So as I was all mad and getting ready to talk sh*t to the workers, I realized that I was the one that messed up, I should have told my mom it was a #2 that I wanted, not a #1! So instead of getting mad I just told the worker nicely that I had ordered a sausage meal not the egg one and she threw in a free hashbrown!

Originally Posted by hellomindy /img/forum/go_quote.gif aww! poor you dcole..time to get new pants! lol Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congrats on the weight loss, now you have an excuse to buy new clothes! How embarrassing that that happened though! Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif But hey...good job on the weight loss! Thanks ladies, now I can start wearing my jeans that have been in hiding in my closet since last summer and I will definitely be doing my grocery shopping somewhere else!

I have another-

Once I was in the book store and my mom was getting ready to go but I really needed something new to read. I just grabbed something that had some good reviews on the back and took it up to the counter. As the cashier scanned it, they sorta smirked, and looked at me. As we left, they went and said something to another cashier.

When I got home I realized that I missed one review "Exotic, Erotic, and packed full of surprises"

OMG I bought fantasy eroticism in front of god and everybody when I was 13!! But it had a cool looking dragon on the front! lol

Needless to say I still tried to read it and wow the things in there... If the cashier knew what was in the book that's even more embarrassing.

I did not go back to that book store ever again.

Originally Posted by momokins /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have another-Once I was in the book store and my mom was getting ready to go but I really needed something new to read. I just grabbed something that had some good reviews on the back and took it up to the counter. As the cashier scanned it, they sorta smirked, and looked at me. As we left, they went and said something to another cashier.

When I got home I realized that I missed one review "Exotic, Erotic, and packed full of surprises"

OMG I bought fantasy eroticism in front of god and everybody when I was 13!! But it had a cool looking dragon on the front! lol

Needless to say I still tried to read it and wow the things in there... If the cashier knew what was in the book that's even more embarrassing.

I did not go back to that book store ever again.

add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
and they let you buy it? they could have said,"hey, kiddo, this isn't a fantasy book !"
vogel.gif

Originally Posted by dcole710 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can't believe I'm sharing this... I have one from this past friday. My bf was visiting me and wanted some beer and juice and gatorade from the supermarket. I volunteered to go for him and threw on some jeans and a tee shirt and jumped in the car. I didn't bother to get a cart because I was only getting those few things. Well, i lost some weight recently and forgot to put on a belt before I left so my jeans started to fall down. Both of my arms were full so I decided to make a mad dash to the cashier so I could drop everything and fix my pants. Well I didn't make it to the checkout before my pants dropped down to my knees. I had to drop everything on the floor and quick pick up my pants. I wanted to disappear into the floor! Oh god, I feel for you, but it´s still pretty fun. At least the people who saw you accidently drop your pants had a memorable shopping-experience thanks to you!

LOL! Well, I just had an embarrassing moment!

I had a little bit of a nip slip in today's FOTD and didn't notice it until I had posted it! I about had a heart attack! lol.

But I can't not come back here. lol.
wink.gif
I just hope nobody saw it!

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
and they let you buy it? they could have said,"hey, kiddo, this isn't a fantasy book !"
vogel.gif

I wouldve been just as embarrassed but they could have saved my poor young mind from being scarred by the contents
eek.gif
I mustve been a really bored 13 year old. lol

Originally Posted by momokins /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wouldve been just as embarrassed but they could have saved my poor young mind from being scarred by the contents
eek.gif
I mustve been a really bored 13 year old. lol lol ! have you tried reading it again now that you're older?
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol ! have you tried reading it again now that you're older?
biggrin.gif
hmm I tried to read it again when I was around 15, it was just boring then lol! I had seen much much worse in the span of two years lmao

Ok here's my story...I had just moved into a single apt and needed some items like basic stuff. My friend and I went across the street to dollar store. I bought a shower pole to hang my new shower curtains (with the matching towels.)... so cute... The apt already had a pole so I took the one I bought back to the store. I had forgotten the receipt so they wouldn't give me a refund and I had to exchange the item for something else. I chose to exchange for a waste basket. I started looking thru the different ones and noticed that the big white one had a tag of $3.99 from Biglots and the store had placed a tag of $7.99 RIGHT NEXT TO IT!!!. That ticked me off to no end. I took the can up there and started bawlling them out about the obvious gougeing. They wouldn't even give me the can as an exchange . The clerk said I would have to pay the difference. I was LIVID!!
pissoff.gif
anyways my friend had to drag me out of the store with the clerk yelling after me.."NO MORE EXCHANGES FOR YOU LADY!!" I CAN NEVER GO BACK TO THAT STORE AGAIN.
nono.gif

aha, that sucks, because you just moved there
frown.gif
I'd be mad too though. They expected people to pay the price for convenience I guess

Originally Posted by momokins /img/forum/go_quote.gif aha, that sucks, because you just moved there
frown.gif
I'd be mad too though. They expected people to pay the price for convenience I guess
I was more than Mad. I eventually went back to the store. The were watching me like a hawk. LMAO

Back