Angelina Jolie: How Brad Pitt & I Fell in Love

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's it! Laura Dern. I could not for the life of me think of her name.

Because we're women! We always turn on each other!! lol....

Seriously, not sure. You kinda have a point there.

im not saying it doesnt take two to tango cuz even though he is fine for 51,brad is a ass for doing it.as a woman,knowing he was in a marriage angelina should have stepped off.And billy bob left laura dorn while she was off shooting a movie.i think that when she came back everyone knew but her and he kicked her out:bs:

You bring up a good point. Through it all, it has been Angelina being called the home wrecker. None of the responsibility has been on has been placed on Brad. I wonder what he would say?

oh no, don't get me wrong.. i think Brad is a jerk just the same. There are just certain things one should not be doing to someone else. it's just wrong.

I just think all of this is in poor taste to be talking about it in a magazine.

I think there child is lovely, Shiloh did you guys see the pics she is lovely. I also like Brad and Angelina together they are doing alot of good in the world. Jennifer will make her own way. I think you need to blame the guy as well for leaving I mean if he wasnt looking he wouldnt have found and if it was all superficial it wouldnt have lasted as long as it has

i dont think theres any one to blame angelina is no home recker the home wasnt stable to start with aniston even said in a interview that brad check out emotionally way befor the divorce, to be specific she said right around the time friends ended he just wasnt there for me emotionally i think that was the begining to there end. a woman cant steal your husband if he is in love and commited to you, alot of guys cheat and lie so they dont get caught cause they dont want to lose the one they love but to just walk away and check out i think there wasnt anything there anymore for him..

Even though that may be true,I think its no excuse.If she didnt "steal" him away,she sure didnt push him away when he came running to her.I bet she didnt encourage him to work things out either.If they were such "very,very close friends",she must have known brad and jen werent doing well.Where was her concern for everyone's well being then?

Come on guys,thats like a girl saying "Yeah I know he was ur man but ya'll were having problems so we just "fell in love" and started dating.And besides yall were gonna break up anyway".How would you feel?

I don't think anybody was absolving Angelina of anything either (I wasn't). The whole thing sucks, but I feel like Brad is the worse person in the entire thing, because he's the one who ultimately made the decision to end his marriage with Jennifer. It's not like he was sitting on the sidelines, while Angelina orchestrated the whole thing.

Either way, I don't know what the hell happened between Brad & Jennifer, or Brad & Angelina, all I see is the result. The three of them are moving on, and that's that.

ok angelina jolie is gorgeous. BOTTOM LINE. it is what it is, brad pitt fell in love with her and angelina didnt care that he was married and pursued the relationship, BUT what pisses me off about her is that at the VERY begining she was like "i would never be with a married man, i could never do that, because i saw what it did to my mother when my father cheated on my mother and took another woman to the oscars , while my mother watched on tv , alone at home with her 2 children". so not only is she a homewrecker, shes a hypocrite and brad pitt was just pussy whipped and like i said angelina is gorgeous and i guess brad pitt didnt want to pass it up either!!

Latest posts

Back