Another Great Haul from my Husband

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Okay, my husband is absolutely thee best. He knows that I hate being cooped up at home pregnant and not feeling pretty at all, so I know he does his best to figure out what he can do to make it easier and more happier for me. Well, he's done it again, and he even mentioned that holidays are coming up soon (I always tell him the good stuff comes out around this time) and I should expect to get more stuff, even after our little girl comes out.
He really is those one-of-a-kind kinda guys. Even if he didn't buy me any of that MAC stuff, I still love him regardless. It's just that getting gifts is soooo fun.. EEEEEE!

4-15 pan palette

Charged Water-Renewal Defense

Lip Conditioner

Rocker L/S

Pigments - Fairy Lite, Off the radar, Revved-Up, Smoke Signal

Eyeshadows - Fab & Flashy, Eyepopping, Ricepaper, Bitter, Playful, Blue Storm, Stormwatch, Thunder, Cumulus, Cloudburst

Christopher also bought me everything else on my wishlist which are not pictured.

Pigments - Rushmetal, Mauvement, Quick Frost, Cocomotion, Gold Mode, Copperized

Eyeshadows - Lucky Green, Guacamole, Parrot, Gleam

Reaction score
Aww, that's such a sweet gesture. Very admirable of your hubby for making you feel so special
Enjoy your haul!

Reaction score
Awesome deal! Where did he even get Lucky Green, Guacamole, and Parrot from?

Reaction score
Awww, how awesome is that?! You are tooo lucky, Enjoy everything hun!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome deal! Where did he even get Lucky Green, Guacamole, and Parrot from? He found someone with all three eyeshadows online. Brad New in pot form.
I was suprised he even found them.

Reaction score
Wow! I hope he didn't spend an arm & a leg on them! Lord knows they're all seriously "demanded" e/s!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! I hope he didn't spend an arm & a leg on them! Lord knows they're all seriously "demanded" e/s! Oh yeah I know! I got him to tell me how much, and it was $65 for THREE EYESHADOWS! I know holy moly, but it's not that bad. If you think about it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by macfeen /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh yeah I know! I got him to tell me how much, and it was $65 for THREE EYESHADOWS! I know holy moly, but it's not that bad. If you think about it. Hello! That isn't bad at all! Lucky you! I know I'd LOVE to get a hold of Lucky Green at least... Guacamole too.

Reaction score
aqw what a sweetie, im glad you have an apreciative dh