"Another" haul - yikes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooooh!!! you got the chantecaille set!

how do you like everything?

They come separately. I think the shadows might be permanent - I will check but the powder w/butterfly is l/e and will come out again but plain.

Aw, those Chantecaille shadows and powder are so pretty! I love butterflies:icon_love ...And those brushes are such a tempting deal! Maybe I'll get some as a Christmas present for myself if I have $$ left over from buying gifts!

Lina - funny about the brushes. Actually I was the only one who bid on my set. It was in the last 5 minutes of the bid and I got in under the wire for $1 more than the starting bid from the seller so I lucked out.

I am really lucky with the gratis stuff. I went to pay a bill at Saks and walked to the NARS counter and a very dear MUA gave me something I won't mention here but I plan on RAOKing it to someone. All I can say is that it was $$$. I usually pick an unknown person at the counter and give them the sales and that's how it starts. I have to walk into SAKS through different doors so I don't upset each MUA because when I buy I do some serious damage so to avoid that, I just spread it around so everyone gets a little. In Miami, it's a whole different thing - it's either Alicia or Omar as I have known them forever. BTW - Alicia will give u a free makeover if u ever want one and she is fantastic!!!

wow, nice haul! the chantecaille things are SO pretty! i can't wait to get my brushes, either :icon_chee

Nice haul Rosie...the Chantecaille items ar so pretty... gotta love the butterflies.

OMG! I am in love with those Chantecaille powders!! I love butterflies and those are beyond gorgeous!! Lucky girl!! :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

One day I SWEAR I am going to be able to afford Chantecaille!!

Soon u will become rich & famous and won't even remember Chantecaille as u will have ur own name brand!

Back