Another little haul!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Well the Temperley palette has finally landed in the UK!

I got 2 - one for myself and one as a gift for a friend - to take on her honeymoon! Can't wait to use it now!

I also got Elle Lipglass - had to after the way Liz described it in a previous thread!

Liz

Reaction score
yaaaayyy! glad you were able to get 2 of the palettes! how do you like it? i've never seen it in person.

how do you like elle? i like how it changes to a pearly opal pink color.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhav Well the Temperley palette has finally landed in the UK!I got 2 - one for myself and one as a gift for a friend - to take on her honeymoon! Can't wait to use it now!

I also got Elle Lipglass - had to after the way Liz described it in a previous thread!

That's wonderful. Elle is a very pretty shade.

Reaction score
Apparently they are selling really fast! I'd reserved 2 so i was quite lucky. I haven't tried it yet, maybe tomorrow. But the palette and the packaging is so lovely that i don't want to spoil it!!

I haven't tried the Elle on my lips yet, but it looks lovely. Again, will try this tomorrow and report back!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha Glad you got Temperley Bhav! its out here too, finally! But i already have 2, dont need a third! LOL u can give me one! LOL! J/k
MWAH!

Reaction score
I had a look at it today, and decided I didn't really need it. I'd have just been buying it for 2 shadows and the CCB and I thought the Temperley shadow (although very pretty) was a bit bitty. Instead I decided to buy lots of stuff I would actually use everyday instead, but I'll post about that tomorrow when I have chance to do pics (would you believe it, I now own 40 stila e/s!).

Reaction score
Bhav and Trisha you guys ar eso lucky,i looke deverywhere and i couldnt find it here.I am definelty not paying an insane amount on ebay for it,sucks but enjoy it extra for me,lol

Reaction score
I haven't seen it either Gwen... but maybe because we're both looking in the same stores! LOL

Great haul Bhav! Enjoy your new palette!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lealabell I had a look at it today, and decided I didn't really need it. I'd have just been buying it for 2 shadows and the CCB and I thought the Temperley shadow (although very pretty) was a bit bitty. Instead I decided to buy lots of stuff I would actually use everyday instead, but I'll post about that tomorrow when I have chance to do pics (would you believe it, I now own 40 stila e/s!). I don't think i really needed it, but i got it anyway! Look forward to seeing your pics Lea!

40!! - but i can see why. I'm really liking their e/s. For the same price as MAC but a larger pan, they're good value for money. And the texture of some of them is lovely!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nydoll23 Bhav and Trisha you guys ar eso lucky,i looke deverywhere and i couldnt find it here.I am definelty not paying an insane amount on ebay for it,sucks but enjoy it extra for me,lol
Awww, sorry you couldn't find it anywhere... and i agree, it's priced crazily on ebay.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz how do you like elle? i like how it changes to a pearly opal pink color. I used the Elle today and it's really nice. It gives a great pouty look! I think it will be a good colour to use after another colour in the centre of the bottom lip - to give fullness and make the lips appear pouty!
Hmmmm... may have to get a backup......

Reaction score
Nice haul Bhav! And cool that you love Elle. I love buying things and loving them so much that you need a back up!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Nice haul Bhav! And cool that you love Elle. I love buying things and loving them so much that you need a back up! It is really nice! You got to check it out!And haven't seen you around for ages so welcome back!

Latest posts