Another reason why Walmart SUCKS!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that. Maybe you just got a bad one? I have the same brush I bought a few months back and that's never happened before. It bled the first few washes and that's about it and I'm pretty rough with it.

I have several brushes from that brand, at least 3 of that particular one and they never shed more than 2 hairs when I wash them.

You just got a bad brush boo-boo. Exchange it for another one.

I almost bought that brush but after reading this I changed my mind. Unless like others said you got a bad one?

That really stinks.. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The only stippling brush I've tried is the one from FLIRT! cosmetics @ Kohl's. I've had it for awhile, and I don't know if they still have it anymore or not. I think I paid around $9 for it? Anyway, it gets the job done for me. Its a great multitasker.... liquid foundation, loose mineral powder foundation, blush... etc :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back