Answers for all your questions...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I started looking for advice on what and how to eat (I have bad eating habits), and I found this site called Bitwine, and it seems there are many professionals online at any given moment. Seems nice...
ura.gif

Enjoy!
wink.gif

Wow, I actually got today an advice to eat more fried food. Well, I am underweight, so it'll be hard...
frown.gif

Referring - They are helping me gain the weight I need (I lost too much, too fast!).

I found them through a Youtube video a friend sent me as a joke (I posted it here too)...

Eh, I never believed I'll et tired of eating fried food... They want me to gain at least 16lbs...

Originally Posted by mark_c /img/forum/go_quote.gif Eh, I never believed I'll et tired of eating fried food... They want me to gain at least 16lbs... they are telling u to eat fried food to gain weight? i dont think that's healthy maybe they sould suggest something else.

Honestly, advising someone to eat more fried food in order to gain weight sounds like bad advice to me.

Originally Posted by jennycateyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif they are telling u to eat fried food to gain weight? i dont think that's healthy maybe they sould suggest something else.
Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Honestly, advising someone to eat more fried food in order to gain weight sounds like bad advice to me. Well, I might been eating more than they told me to - My diet is actually made of all of the food triangle, and a lot of Bread and Eggs - The fried part is only at lunch...
I'm just happy I'm starting to get my appetite back, as I lost the will to eat lately...
ugh.gif

I've just weighed myself yesterday, and I still haven't gained anything...
frown.gif

At least I think I stopped losing weight...

I never thought gaining weight was so hard... :|

Hm..fried foods to gain weight doesn't sound that healthy. Are you really unhealthily thin, or you just are having a hard time adjusting to a new weight? (You mentioned you lost weight quickly.)

Latest posts

Back