Any fans of Survivor China? (Beware of spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today was the first episode and i liked the new location - China. Already I have a few faves (James and Frosti) and not so faves (Peih-Gee and the male model dude). It looks like an interesting cast so I hope it will be a great season.

One gripe - why did they give the tribe that went to Tribal Council flint? That doesn't seem fair since they didn't win it. Also, what is up with giving them sneakers. Anyone who watches Survivor should know that they should not be wearing short skirts with heels or heavy boots.

Survivors ready?
rockwoot.gif

ready!

i watched it tonight and think it will be a good season. i didn't mind p.g. good lord, someone had to take charge at that camp. what a mess! chicken hung himself by being stubborn. he should have told them how to build the shelter. he could have been the leader if he would have come across better and hulk hoganette would have been the one to go.

I watch survivor if I happen to catch it from the beginning. I cant watch a show if I've just cut in half way through. It seems like there will be lots a drama this season.

Im a huge fan of Survivor and so far this season is quite disappointing to me!

I only like whats his face - the grave digger dude - just him.

Everyone else... I just wanna say to them "what did you THINK Survivor was when you auditioned for it?" A lot of them are whiny *****es - with all the seasons thats been out, you would think they would have an idea that its no friggin picnic in the park.

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im a huge fan of Survivor and so far this season is quite disappointing to me!
I only like whats his face - the grave digger dude - just him.

Everyone else... I just wanna say to them "what did you THINK Survivor was when you auditioned for it?" A lot of them are whiny *****es - with all the seasons thats been out, you would think they would have an idea that its no friggin picnic in the park.

I agree with you. I am rooting for James. You would think this was the first season of Survivor just based on the way these people are acting.

all the whining seems to be coming from the one tribe. they can't get it together at all.

james = yum!

Latest posts

Back