Any Lush addicts here?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know. I tried Nemo this morning, and it's really hard, so i guess it can last a good amount of time, although i wouldn't let it where water can fall on it easily, in case it melts.

I love those moisturizing bath bar melty things. I can't think of the proper name right now. I just slice off a piece of one and throw it in while the tub is filling. They really keep your skin from getting dried out and smell so nice. *sigh* I wish I was a gajillionaire and could just go buy one of everything.

Me Me Me.... I lOVE LUSH!!!

I use their Tea Tree Water for years I love that toner.

Also their soaps yummie (I don't have a bath
smile.gif
)...I have tried some soaps but there are so many more to try haha.

Honey I Washed the Kids is lovely and Rockstar. Recently I tried Porridge and it pleasantly surprised me.

About the fresh face masks...... when you have blemishes I say: Cosmetic Warrior Masker. The best mask for me. It works wonders for real!

I had never tried their shampoos but recently I bought SHINE shampoo bar and I never want anything else.

I also received a sample of the American Cream conditioner and the smell is AMAZING. The combination is perfect.

I am going to buy it next time for sure.

i really want to try their baby face cleansing bar! has anyone tried it?

i love the look of the fresh face masks but i think they all have kaolin or similiar in them, which my skin reacts really badly to and gets very inflamed.
frown.gif

Aww, too bad ! I think they have the ingredients list on the US website.

I tried their shower jelly called Woosh, it smells fantastic and it takes some craziness to try washing yourself with blue jelly, but it's foaming and it's gentle, i even tried it on my hair and it did a good job on them too.

I didn't try any of their face products.

Back