Any suggestions for a drug-store daily conditioner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've been using herbal essence's hydralicious shampoo and conditioner for almost 2 years now and my hair has honestly never looked better. i used to have a problem with super dry, poofy hair because my hair is also fine, and i colored it for years so it was all damaged. but it's soooo much better now

i also LOVE garnier fructis' sleek and shine serum, also helps out with poofiness... but i digress :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i definitely recommend herbal essence hydralicious conditioner to help with dry hair

I really like Aussie Moist shampoo! It's really cheap and sometimes I don't even use a conditioner when I'm lazy 
smile.gif

The best drugstore conditioner I've found is Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong. It's AH-MAZING!

If you don't have thick/coarse hair though it'll probably be too heavy for you.

If you have a Costco membership, I've been really pleased with the huge bottle of Kirkland Moisture Conditioner I picked up there. (Kirkland is Costco's store brand, so I don't think you can buy it anywhere else.)

Back