Any Undereye creams with SPF?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking any reviews about this eye cream. Is there anyone using it?

P173679_hero.jpg

Yup! I have been using it for about 2 months now. I really like it! First of all, do you know how hard it is to find an eye cream with an SPF above 8? That alone makes it great!

Plus, it does not bother my eyes, is creamy and moisturizing without being too heavy (which is really good in the summer). Overall, I am really happy with it and will be purchasing it again when I run out (unless I hear about some other great new eye cream with a high SPF!...always need to try new things).

Anyway, I think you will like it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope that helps,

Cass

Total Eye Care has an SPF, and its fantastic. Dermalogica has definitely earned my trust, being the only line that can tame my fussy* skin! Mwah! :lovelovee:

*Believe me, I've had just about every skin condition you could care to name

me too, i started using it because some ladies here recommended it. It's great! sometimes i put some kind of serum underneath though.

I use Almay 10 spf concealer, have greyish circles under my eyes & the apricot colour really covers well. It's a cheapie but a goodie!

Back