Anybody ever do this....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Lori_TG Anyone like to put make-up on guys? YEah- i have done alot of make-overs for TV's and TS'-i worked as a stylist in a salon, it was my job to make everyone feel comfortabloe in their own skin i also have made alot of guys into beautiful women for halloween- a couple actually were hit on by thier friends- without them knowing!!!
icon_twisted.gif

the key is heavy application!!

it's alot of fun actually-go for it!!!

kristyn

Originally Posted by Lori_TG Anyone like to put make-up on guys? Out of curiousity Lori if you were a man would you be open to having someone put makeup on you?One Halloween I convinced my extremely handsome (beautiful) hubby to let me dress him up as a woman. He was so HOT made up that the men were hitting on him all night long I was ALMOST jealous, lol. Not only did he look great in makeup but he has a perfect body and looked pretty good in a mini skirt other than the fact that his very muscular calves and biceps kind of gave him away. Other than that one time he won't let me put makeup in him anymore, he said it was a one time good deal.

Actually, I'm a non-op TS. I was born male but live as much as I can as female. The only thing stopping me from being full time is that I need laser for my facial hair. But I do go out in make-up and present myself as female. That's cool though you guys got to have fun that night!! It sounds like you guys had a great time!

Originally Posted by przmaticprinces Out of curiousity Lori if you were a man would you be open to having someone put makeup on you?One Halloween I convinced my extremely handsome (beautiful) hubby to let me dress him up as a woman. He was so HOT made up that the men were hitting on him all night long I was ALMOST jealous, lol. Not only did he look great in makeup but he has a perfect body and looked pretty good in a mini skirt other than the fact that his very muscular calves and biceps kind of gave him away. Other than that one time he won't let me put makeup in him anymore, he said it was a one time good deal.

lol, when i was still dating my last bf we made a bet...cant remember what. But i won (of course)..my prize was i got to pluck his eyebrows...was very enjoyable

I have once or twice...once was for a little party at my friends, and I had my makeup over at her house, and our guy friend let all 5 of us girls put makeup on him! Eyeshadow, lipgloss, blush, the whole nine yards. He was one scary looking girl, I can tell you that!

And the other time, I put lipgloss on a guy when we were on one of those tour buses, and he fell asleep, so I did it! I would have done more, but he woke up and was like 'WTF are you doing!'
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hehe t'was funny.

my ex is a drummer so when his band would play shows I would put some liner on him. You know that rock star look...

Originally Posted by karrieann my ex is a drummer so when his band would play shows I would put some liner on him. You know that rock star look... I was on a summer school in germany a few years ago and we had a cross dressing disco - I got to do about 10 guys' makeup - inc. my bf at the time - they looked so cute!!! especially when I got out the pink sparkly lipgloss :icon_love and gave em whoop-ass lashes hehe
claps.gif
- might try and upload the pics if i can find the time to bring em into school and scan em - hav no scanner at home
icon_cry.gif
r.e. quote above - my bf is really into his heavy metal and plays bass guitar in a band - he's quite up for letting me put eyeliner on him
icon_cool.gif
, but not til the holidays as if any of the guys he goes to school with and .: lives with saw any scrap of mu on him they would never let him live it down - plus his dad who's a teacher there is quite a dictator and would go schizo if he saw eyeliner on Owen hehe - so it has to wait til either halloween or hols when his dad's away hehe
icon_twisted.gif

xxxc

funny thread. i do a tantrum then put makeup on my boyfriend *sometimes*. he has nice eyes, i like trying out stuff on him hehe :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> he hates me when i'm like that. lol

One time my uncle, who was in his 60's visited us from out of town. He always had a good sense of humor. We were expecting company for dinner while uncle was visiting so I had the bright idea of "dolling him up...plenty of makeup plus long flowing wig. " He agreed. It was too funny. When our dinner guests rang the door bell we hid uncle in another room until everyone said their hello's and sat down. Then I said, "By the way, my uncle is here staying with us from out of town...I'd love for you to meet him". I call out for uncle (with a straight face of course) and he enters the room. I proceed to make introductions, still keeping a straight face and he really played it up. Then after awhile he and I and the rest of my family started to crack up and our guests did as well. We talked about that for years.

Petite Syrah

No, I never put makeup on a guy before, even though that would be hilarious....I'm cracking up at the thought of it. I could just see my husband in mu now....lol.

my bf looooves mu

he always pluck his brows, and he use mask, exfoliant, lotion and everything.

when i want to test something he let met do it on him =)

i can try everything on him. he's a doll

does putting clear nailpolish on a guy count? my bf doesnt let me put MU on him
frown.gif
but, i did make my guy cousin wear my high heels once lol. only indoors though, but it was very funny.

Oh, he would hate that I'm telling this, but Mr G Spot (hubby) let me put eyeliner on him after we saw "Pirates of the Caribbean". He was curious about that Johnny Depp/rock star look. He has droopy upper lids though, so it really just didn't work at all. He had a horrible time with me putting it on him too, that blinky thing you mu artist complained about! Oh well, he IS a good sport!

I have a thing for guys with dark eyeliner or eyeshadow. My boyfriend knows so he let me put eyeliner on him on Halloween. It didn't take much to convince him. Other than that I always put flavored lip gloss on my boyfriend all the time. He doesn't mind.

Originally Posted by LivingDeadGirl I have a thing for guys with dark eyeliner or eyeshadow. My boyfriend knows so he let me put eyeliner on him on Halloween. It didn't take much to convince him. Other than that I always put flavored lip gloss on my boyfriend all the time. He doesn't mind. I have never wanted to put makeup on a guy. If I was a MA and a man wanted makeup that would be different. The only time I did anything was I covered up some zits with concealer and a little powder on my brother when we were both in high school, he asked if he could use it. But he said "Dont tell mom!" LOL. He felt better b/c they didnt look as bad and you couldnt tell he had on concealer. I have done my boyfriends nails, but it stops at the buffing, I have never had a bf let me put clear polish on. I wonder what my bf would even say if I told him I wanted to put eyeliner on him. That would be so funny. He looks kind of like Vince Vaughn, so he isnt exactly a MU looking person.

For some reason, I adore to put makeup on guys. I remember once I put full makeup on my ex, he even let me take his pics
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I promised him I would never show these pics, and I kept my promise, they are safely hidden
smile.gif
I also put makeup on my current bf, but he never allowed me to put a full one, I did his eyes once for halloween, and his lips just for fun. I used to put makeup on my guy friends many times
smile.gif

I secretly wish to put it on my BF. He has the longest lashes! I have put makeup on men at work. It's kinda fun to try to create "manly" pretty looks.

From a guy's perspective, letting the girls paint him up is a great way to flirt and get attention. It happens pretty often.

Back