Anybody here into 'foody' scented lotions?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Palmers Cocoa Butter body creams, they smell chocolatley, not overpoweringly so though and it goes well with my Angel perfume.

I have been wearing Victoria Secret Vanilla Lace perfume and lotion for years; even the few years they had discontinued the fragrance (I told every man I knew to get to the stores and buy as much as possible before it was gone. And they did.
whipping.gif
)

Also, Parfumes De Ceour (sp?) Cotton Candy, way back since it was in their little girl line. Apparently enough grown folk were using it for them to put it in their adult based products. Every where I go when I am wearing that fragrance and lotion, people start saying "do you smell cotton candy??", lol!!

I love foody scents..butters, lotions..scrubs..etc...especially right after my bath at night...My favs are Tutti Dolci Sugar Wafer..and Jaqua Buttercream Frosting from BBW..and Cotton Candy, Caramel Latte,Pink Sugar & Wedding Cake from The Body Bakery...

I love Lush sympathy for skin, like banana custard, mmm, and palmers cocoa butter, mmm, and the body shop butters, cocoa and mango, mmm.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Also have ordered some lotions from make me smooth website, hopefully they will be good!
unsure.gif

Can anyone reccomend any good coconut scented ones? tried the body shop one but wasnt in to it
eusa_naughty.gif

Originally Posted by susanks1 Philosophy's Cinnamon Buns Body Souffle. YUM
smile.gif
Oh GIRL I love this line. I have the body wash too, makes me hungry in the morning though!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I've also tried their pumpkin pie which was divine!

Love anything vanilla scented!!! I like some fruity scents too, like honeydew melon and mango.

Sugar perfume by Fresh, it smells like lemon drops at first then warms up to smell like vanilla custard. It's similar to handmade by philosophy, it's my favortie handcream scented like lemon custard. I love the smell of marshmallows, I got philosphy's melting marshmallow body souffle but it's not strong enough. I also love the scent of bananas but don't have anything banana scented, though I do have Monkey Banana flavored toothpaste from Breath Palette. I want to get the banana cream by Treat beauty products. Also I think I'm gonna take coconut_cutie's advice and get Sympathy for the Skin by Lush.

Jezebel

I love VS vanilla lace & Jaqua buttercream lotion. I really want to try Pink Sugar, but I'm not going to buy it without smelling it first and getting a sample vial.

I'm not a huge fan of foody scented stuff.... I like fruity/flowery stuff, but the Bath and Body Works Popcorn and Chocolate Shampoo & Lotion?? Not so much. I think it would smell good on other people, but it smells odd on me!! Although, I do sometimes like Vanilla. Depends!
satisfied.gif

Yes, I'm a sucker for anything that smells like baked goods. Which is weird, because I don't really like baked goods all that much (except cookies).

I like most of the Philosophy 3 in 1s, and I like vanillas from Victorias Secret and Body Shop and L'Occitane.

Oddly enough, I've never smelled any of the philosophy shower gels, although everyone else raves about them. The only food-scented lotion I can think of that I like is the warm vanilla sugar one from bath and body works - you can't go wrong with vanilla!

I really got into *Foody scents* when I was introduced to Bath & Body Works....before then, all the etailer lotions I tried, smelled really generic & fake.

BBW smell soooo real! I particularly love: Toasted Hazelnut, Tutti Dolci Creme Brulee, Warm Sugar Vanilla, American Girl coconut milk body butter.... oooh too many too mention!!!

Originally Posted by Amethyst /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm into foody scents in a big way. Most of what I own is chocolate, vanilla, coffee, caramel, and coconut.
Some of the names of products I like:

Jacqua

Bath & Body Works

dito.gif

Back