Anyone disappointed with Sonia Kashuk brushes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by laurreenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif yea i stick to the face brushes, i think the eyeshadow brushes aren't dense enough and aren't shaped right. I love the Sonia Kashuk eyeshadow brushes! They work great for me.
smile.gif
The blending brush is awesome, too.
Which ones have you tried?

i dont have any of the sk brushes but i have to say i love my face secrets brushes from sally's. they're made of natural hair so they're of good quality.

you should also look into the essence of beauty brushes. you can find them at CVS. i've had some of those brushes for years & they work fabulous.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 4getmeNot /img/forum/go_quote.gif i dont have any of the sk brushes but i have to say i love my face secrets brushes from sally's. they're made of natural hair so they're of good quality.
you should also look into the essence of beauty brushes. you can find them at CVS. i've had some of those brushes for years & they work fabulous.
smile.gif

Eeep! That's what I meant, Face Secrets brushes.
biggrin.gif
They are quite soft and I am loving them so far. I haven't heard too much about them, and a search here didn't come up with any results. I'll have to search again with the correct name.
I'll see if I can find the Essence of Beauty brushes. I don't have a CVS, but I do have a Rite Aid and Walgreens and I think one of those is linked to CVS.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Eeep! That's what I meant, Face Secrets brushes.
biggrin.gif
They are quite soft and I am loving them so far. I haven't heard too much about them, and a search here didn't come up with any results.
I'll see if I can find the Essence of Beauty brushes. I don't have a CVS, but I do have a Rite Aid and Walgreens and I think one of those is linked to CVS.

yeah they should have them at walgreen's. if you do a search on EOB brushes, i'm sure some stuff will come up. i would post direct links for ya but i dont know how.
kopfkratz.gif

I do know that the ones that come in sets aren't as good as buyin them singles. i don't personally have any but I really need to go to target more often.

Funny this question was posted because I just realized that all of my SK brushes are falling apart, like the handles are slipping out. ARGH!!! However, I have been using ELF brushes (eyeslipsface.com) and their brushes are $1 each. Yes, $1 each. I've been using them for about 3 years with no problems. They hold really well.

Back