Anyone Else LOVE To Pop Their S/O Pimples?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE IT! he doesnt really like it..but i enjoy it..

he used to let me pluck his unibrow. but it hurts him too much. i will see if he lets me do it tomorrow.

Lol! No.

Although, my husband always begs me to do that but I never granted his request:rofl:

I used to pop my husbands blackheads on his chest or back. Not so much any more though, we go to bed at different times now. He always hated it though.

My husband's skin is horrid. I've no doubt that he'll be 70 years old with massive zits still.

I don't like popping my SOs pimples at all. He doesn't have any on his face, but gets some on his back. I just get really grossed out real fast. Not because he is nasty, but because its somebody else's acne. He likes to check and see if I have any on my back which I normally don't. It gets kinda annoying, but he doesn't really mess too much.

John would rather get ran over by a semi than let me pop a single pimple on him LOL! Not to mention, I wouldn't do it anyway since it's a no-no to pop pimples!

my hubby is always asking me to pop or inspect something. i love it! my son runs for cover when ever he comes home! i'm always inspecting his skin (i can tell alot about what my son is up to by checking his skin!) i even have my own theme song..."i love it when they call me zit popper!" sung to big papa by biggie smalls! lmao~

i love popping my own zits, but i get soooooo grossed out doing other people's!

i had a gigantic one on my cheek last time i was with toby and he was trying to pop it with one hand while he was driving LOL

Latest posts

Back