Anyone else save your empty Birchbox boxes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mine.  I've only got a few but I started by putting them in my bathroom drawers to organize makeup/samples.  I've got a small nail tote, but I'm putting one inside to keep all the polishes upright and in one spot.  The next will be used to organize some mementos like greeting cards I want to keep.  Then I have a plan to use them for artwork for each year of my kids (4 boys) in school. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  THEN, if there is ever any, I'll start using them to wrap for gifts, especially smaller Lego packs and things like that.  I've only got Birchbox so far, but I found this site and am trying to pick one more sub.

Nope I just hoard Glossyboxes!  I only have 3 birchboxes in my house.  One that holds all the tissue paper they send, one that holds the cards (I also kept it becuase it was the non standard BB size, that came in August I think because of the razor, and one that is on top of my dresser holding perfumes.  I may recycle that one and put a GB in it's place though.  I like the small size of the BB vs GB.  

Originally Posted by keepcalmcarryon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I cut up my old Birchboxes and used packing tape to make them into an organizer that fits into my small vanity drawers.

That's a great idea.

Thank you! I was about to go to the Container Store to try and figure out some kind of organization system when I realized I could do it for free!

Oh I LOVE The Container Store. Evil store... evil, evil, evil. I walk in there and everything is calling to me. LOL

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh I LOVE The Container Store. Evil store... evil, evil, evil. I walk in there and everything is calling to me. LOL
I know what you mean! I love organization products. : )

I save my empty BB's. I used almost all of my stash wrapping Christmas presents. Now my sister  and I are using them to make mini "bassinets" for baby shower party favors.

Quote: Originally Posted by keepcalmcarryon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I cut up my old Birchboxes and used packing tape to make them into an organizer that fits into my small vanity drawers.

Ummm... this is brilliant! 

Back