Anyone hear of this book?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh my god, I am so glad you have this book! I just started reading it and can't put the book down! It gives great tips and it is so much fun because it's a camp but for beauty. I am trying to get my friends together so we can all do this together. She makes it a beauty camp and she is really good at it and quite funny too! She's been on Good Morning America. I've seen her there a few times and I know she is very well known Dermatologist so this is why I got the book. I've read the first 4 chapters and am loving it!!!!!!!!
rotfl.gif

get it get it get it! It's an awesome book!!!! Dr. Loretta is great giving tips and her beauty secrets in this book. 6 weeks to sensational skin is my new thing! you won't regret it! It's amazing!

Originally Posted by BECKYLUV /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh my god, I am so glad you have this book! I just started reading it and can't put the book down! It gives great tips and it is so much fun because it's a camp but for beauty. I am trying to get my friends together so we can all do this together. She makes it a beauty camp and she is really good at it and quite funny too! She's been on Good Morning America. I've seen her there a few times and I know she is very well known Dermatologist so this is why I got the book. I've read the first 4 chapters and am loving it!!!!!!!!
rotfl.gif

get it get it get it! It's an awesome book!!!! Dr. Loretta is great giving tips and her beauty secrets in this book. 6 weeks to sensational skin is my new thing! you won't regret it! It's amazing!

Glad that you like it. I did order it and its on its way to me.

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif just the little i've read so far sounds really informative. i might have to get this one for my library. thanks marisol! Hi,
I agree!
icon14.gif
Thanks so much for sharing Marisol.

Back