Anyone here listen to Dr. Laura?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm...there are ways of discussing why you dislike/disagree with someone without calling that person names. lol.

Once again, I don't know who she is...I'm just saying. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I'll take back the word "Nut" but I beg to leave the others being that they're descriptive.

N

Okay, I tried listening to her a few times but she's so mean to the people that call in that I have to switch the station!

On the other hand, she's totally realistic with them and tells them what they NEED to hear, not what they want to hear.

My bf likes listening to her lol!

I thought she got into trouble a few years ago for being hypocritical.

Maybe she had a child out of wedlock yet she is so critical when others do this. Does anyone know this story...

I agree with her that woman do really stupid things in the name of love.

And I also agree with her in that woman and men should not live together.

Either get married, then move in together or Date and have separate apartments.

I find her self-righteous, narrow-minded, hypocritical,and judgemental--the type of person who seems to believe that her way of doing things is the "only" correct way to do them. Sorry if I I offend anyone saying this, I truly don't mean to--this is just my opinion--and I am merely one voice from among millions! Though I personally (clearly!) don't like her, she certainly has a large number of fans. I'm interested(and would love to find out more from others): what exactly is her appeal to those of you who are fans?

Children's well being. She always looks out for the kids above all and I like that.

One thing I don't like is the fact that she beleive's in swatting kids and I don't at ALL.

A rich judgmental egotistical NUT LOL! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> She sells many books eh? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Tony - don't mean to get political but if you are looking out for kids, you don't hit them.

I like her because she calls it as she sees it.

And how many people try to argue with her after she tells them what she thinks.

If you don't want her advice - DON'T call her up and ask her for advice.

i heard of her

she seems like a very judgemental person. only her opinions are right

It's fine with me if she thinks that way. I could care less whether she's always right, almost always right or sometimes right or whether she believes she's always right. I like her stance on a lot of things, granted I haven't been a listener in a while, but I think she's very empowering. On the flip, I can understand where the dislike for her comes from but I like her.

I hate her & dr.phil he gives my mother ideas.

EDIT... i don't really 'hate' her [or dr.phil], I don't know her [or dr.phil] personally.. but, i think you got the point. I hate nobody.

She has her days - good and bad. Honestly it depends on her topic at the moment on whether I listen or go on!

Back