Anyone that Plays videogames or build pcs?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i do some programming and computer building but i'm not a big gamer... play a little bit of lfd2 with my bf, used to play WoW, played maplestory for like 5 years and am a huge fan of mario kart wii. =)

more of an engineer than a gamer though

Oh man, I go away for a few days and this thread sneaks in :)

I build them and I game, more on my PSP lately than on my computer.

I did, however, jump on Counter-Strike: Source last night to play on a cs_office-only server...

I play sims 2, sims 3, the nancy drew computer games, and age of empires III. They're all so addictive!

I've been a gamer since I was little. I play lots of games with my bf and of course by myself.

I like to play wow, Hello kitty online, maple story, wii games, harvest moon, animal crossing, xbox360 games, and ds games. I also love computer games like the sims, sims2, sims3, and so on.

I know alot about computers, and could build my own but really haven't since my bf is a techie! oh well.

Never built my own pc but have done many upgrades. I'm addicted to my Wii and I love the COD/MOH wargames as well as the Wii fitness games.

I used to be much more of a gamer. EQ, WOW, (even Darkness Falls MUD way back). I even spent my fair share of time in SL.

I just don't have the time or the drive for it anymore. The really limited free time I have is mostly spent being out and about, doing things with my fella or my friends now.

I do have a wii which I love. Anything my mom will come over to the house and play is awesome in my book. And we have a PS3, and once in a while, the fella and I will rock out some Little Big Planet (or lately, Borderlands).

Anyone have some fun wii games...they want to tell about? Group or individual? I'm a Sims 2 and 3 nerd...got to love them

I've played Second Life, which is a lot like the Sims in that you get to create your own clothes etc, but in SL you can open stores and sell them for real money. It sounds crazy, but true lol

Originally Posted by MomentoMoir /img/forum/go_quote.gif good games there fun on co-op video games brings couples closer atleast i like to think so Lol I think the opposite, whenever I've played co-op or vs games with any of my boyfriends it's usually lead to one of us wanted to bludgeon the other to death with the controller XD
I'm a huge gamer though. I'm a mod at a decent sized videogame forum so I tend to keep up with a lot of the game news. Right now I'm in a huge retro mode so I've been back playing through a lot of the NES/SNES games I had when I was a kid. I've owned just about every mainstream console released (sadly I don't have them all anymore because my bro is kinda a klepto and keeps pawning them off >:U). I'm a huge fighting game enthusiast and have always wanted to play them competitively, but I just don't have the time right now.

I've never built a pc, though I'm planning on building my next PC just for the heck of it.

Back