Anyone watch the January 2013 Face Off Season 4 premiere?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Face Off, which airs on SyFy, is a competition show that pits 14 makeup artists against each other in weekly competitions, leaving one person standing at the end to win a generous cash prize and other bonuses. The twist from the first episode is that Michael Westmore, a legendary MUA with 18+ years of Hollywood experience and awards and the host McKenzie Westmore's  father, is now going to be a permanent feature on the show as a mentor to the participants.

I didn't necessarily make a point to watch this show in the first or second season, but became a huge fan in the third season. I had to go back and catch up on past seasons. I love that the veil is lifted and viewers get to see the whole process from conception to creation and final touches. The creativity showcased is mind boggling and I think this season will be the  best yet, from some of the promo trailers and premiere I saw last night! 

Anyone else a fan?

Huge fan, but I had to DVR it last night cause my daughter was having mommy-itus and I had to stay with her until she slept, which ultimately led to me sleeping in her room with her.
doze.gif

Hopefully tonight I'll get to see the episode! I've seen all the season's past and I love love love the show!  I cant wait to see what they come up with year!

I'm very excited. The sneak peeks showcased some crazy looks and makeup, better than some past seasons IMO. Already set my DVR to record!

Yeah, but I find that those sneak peeks are annoying!!

My favorite part of the show is the reveal and stage walk on - I feel like I got a glimpse into something wonderful and it sorta like, awe man!!

While its supposed to be a tease, id rather not know what's coming up.

Yes, trailers can be enticing or annoying..because they often feature the best moments and then your element of surprise is gone. Although, I don't mind with Face Off because the phases leading up to the reveal are still fascinating to me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hurry up and watch the episode so we can recap and I'm not spoiling it for anyone lol.

I'm a fan! I didn't even know a new season was starting so soon after season three ended...until I checked my DVR and it had recorded a new one! I <3 Face Off, and other competition shows like The Next Great Artist, and Ink Master :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love love LOVE that show!  In fact, I missed last week's ep, and I'm just getting ready to catch it On Demand!

Latest posts

Back