Applying foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only problem I have with the sponge is that it soaks up so much makeup so you use more. When I use the brush it uses way less makeup & by doing that saves me money so I can buy more makeup :icon_wink

I use fingers when am in a hurry and brush when I have more time for makeup.

It totally depends what mood I'm in. Usually, I apply with my fingers, then blend with a slightly damp sponge.

Used to use a sponge but have resorted to my fingers and foundation brush, which I prefer.

I use MAC's 190 foundation brush when I have time to spend on my makeup. If I'm in a rush I just use my fingers.

Most likely a sponge. I use my fingers if I need more coverage. Oh and I like to use a foundation brush if I'm using CGAS.

i use my fingers..

i never used a brush but id like to try.. but i dont understand how to use a foundation brush

i use my fingers, iv tried sponges and i dont like them at all and i dont like the smell of them either! i was thinking about trying a brush but i dont wanna spend more time doing my make-up.

Usually I use my trish mcevoy foundation brush,sometimes I use fingers:)

I usually use my fingers but I've been hearing great things about the mac foundation brush that I might have to break down and buy one.

I always use my brush. It gives a much smoother finish I think. I just put a "little" foundation on the back of my hand and use that as my palette. Then I dab my brush in it and apply evenly to my face. I do however use a sponge at the end to blend my foundation along my jawline and hairline.

i used to use a sponge and fingers once in a while, but now i started using a foundation brush, i am liking it so far, gives a good finish, i used it with cream and liquid foundation, works well for both.

Back