April 19, 2014: What's your favorite makeup brand?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many favorite products by different brands. I love the eyeshadow primer by Urban Decay, the matte lip glosses and lip butters from NYX, Sephora's bronzers, the gel eyeliner by Maybelline, mascara by tarte, L'Oreal's true match foundation and powder, MAC eyeshadows, also Bella Pierre loose powder eyeshadows, and so much more! but there's for starters!

I couldn't pick just one, I love ELF, Milani, Estee Lauder, the Balm, stila and UD. Revlon (espcially the lip butters), L'Oreal. I'm just a makeup slut.

Chambor is an international brand and Its face products are a huge craze among makeup lovers. Its nail paints are also lovely though slightly on the expensive side.

My favorite makeup brands are :

BOURJOIS,

Flormar

and L’Oreal.

I mostly buy these products from bradleys pharmacy because it is my favorite online to buy health and beauty products.

Mine has to be good old Mac. Almost always get a good color match and so many different foundation types. Love Bobbi Brown too

Back